Ch.61 Awake

The next day at the hospital, Olivia, Elena, and her parents stood by Danielle's bed as they watched as Andy placed what appeared to be a dragon's egg in front of him as he used a tool to carefully work on the shell.

"That smells disgusting" Olivia said as she covered her nose "What is that?"

"A dragon egg that never hatched" he replied "And from what my father taught me, the dragon breath trapped inside can be used as medicine."

"And you're sure this is gonna wake up Danielle?" Elena asked "By using the breath of a dead baby dragon?"

"Well do you have a better suggestion?" he asked with sarcasm.

"... No."

"Then I suggest you let me do this."

He then managed to crack open the top of the egg as he pulled it off to reveal the green dragon's breath with a foul stench. He then tilted the egg towards Danielle as they watched as the green aura flowed down and into her nose as she took a deep breath. They then waited, and soon they saw her eyes began to open as Mira quickly went up to her and sat on the bed.

"Danielle" she whispered while lightly shaking her "Wake up."

Danielle then managed to open her eyes.

"Mira?" she said in a tired voice.

"It's okay, you're awake now."

"Danielle we need your help" Olivia spoke up "The Black Fairy is in Storybrooke now, and we were hoping you knew a way to stop her."

"Hey give her a minute to regain her energy" Mira said "She's still tired."

She then turned back to Danielle.

"The Black Fairy-" Danielle breathed "Can only be stopped... by her own wand."

"Okay-" Mira whispered as she caressed Danielle's cheek "That's enough sharing."

She then moved her hand onto Danielle's neck as she began to slowly squeeze it.

"Mira what are you doing?" Elena asked a bit shocked.

"Oh I'm not Mira honey" Mira smirked when she suddenly transformed into the Black Fairy as their eyes widen.

"Now back away all of you-" she ordered with her hand still around Danielle's neck "Fairies have such delicate necks."

"You should listen to her" David spoke up when he suddenly transformed into Gold "She always makes good on her promises."

"Now if you would excuse me-" the Black Fairy said "I have a wand to find."

And with that they both disappeared, taking Danielle with them.

________

At the 'Wonder diner', Aidan made his way inside where he saw Ilene sitting at a table by herself as she munched on some cherry tarts. He gave a small smile as he walked up to her.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Oh hey" she smiled back with cherry sauce all over her mouth.

"You got a little..." he motioned around his mouth.

"Oh!" she said surprised as she quickly used a napkin to wipe the sauce off "Why am I always so messy when it comes to tarts?'

"Well uh, may I sit?"

"Sure" she smiled as he sat in front of her.

"I was hoping I'd see you today-" he said "I found something in my closet today that I just had to show you."