Ch.11 The key

"She's dead?!" Brooke and Delilah gasped with shock.

"Whoa wait a minute" Danny said as he held up Danielle's hand and saw the slice as he examined her more "It seems her magic's been drained."

"What?" Brooke said.

"Danielle is not completely dead, she just seems to be. But I know about this, she's actually in a death like coma. Basically whenever someone with powers, like fairies get their powers drained, they end up in a coma that makes them look dead. And luckily, there is a way to bring her back, except it's kinda hard."

"So what do we do?" Delilah asked.

"Well first we need to take her somewhere where she'll be safe."

"Hospital perhaps" Brooke suggested.

"Yeah, and then we need to search for a way to bring her back."

"And how are we gonna do that?"

"Just leave it to me."

"But what I wanna know is who drained her magic?" Delilah put in.

"I bet I know who it was" Brooke said with a frown "Gold."

"Of course" Delilah sighed with disappointment.

"I think she's right" Danny said "He may of used Danielle's magic to fix the sword that broke during his fight with Elena."

"So that means the sword is fixed" Brooke eyes widen "That means he can kill Elena anytime soon."

"We'll worry about that later, in the meantime, we need to get Danielle to the hospital."

(Flashback) After talking to Destiny, Farrah made her way into the Village of Books Ends as she read about the Dark One in the book. But as she was reading, she wasn't paying attention when she accidentally bumped into Faybelle Thorn causing her to drop her book.

"Hey watch it Farrah" Faybelle scowled.

"Sorry" Farrah said with guilt as she was about to pick up the book when Faybelle snatched it up first.

"What's this?" Faybelle asked as she flipped through the pages "A book about weapons?"

"Can you just give it back?" Farrah asked as she tried to take the book back but Faybelle held it away.

"Whoa hold on" Faybelle said as she turned to a page "Are you reading about the Dark One?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I have to find an item before he does."

"You mean this?" Faybelle pointed to the picture of the weapon.

"Yes."

"No way" Faybelle gasped "I've seen this weapon before."

"You have?" Farrah said surprised.

"It's at my place."

"Why is it at your place?"

"Because my mother is suppose to protect it from the Dark One, now why are you looking for it?"

"Well-" Farrah sighed "To make a long story short, an oracle told me that she predicted that if the weapon isn't brought to her, the Dark One will find it and use it, so she wants me to bring her the weapon so that she can keep it safe."

"But again, my mother is already doing that."

"But this is an oracle we're talking about, and she's more powerful than your mother, she'll keep it safe. So can you please go to your place and bring the weapon so I can give it to the oracle?"

Faybelle gave a sigh.

"Even though it pains me to help you-" she said "I guess it's for the best."

"Thank you" Farrah said in relief.

"Hey isn't that the key that belonged to that dead chic?" Faybelle pointed to the key necklace that was around Farrah's neck.

"Oh" Farrah said a bit sadly as she looked at the key "Yeah."

"What a shame that happened to that girl" Faybelle sighed.

"Well it was that Princess Angela's fault" Farrah fault "She went too far."

"Tell me about it. I may be wicked, but I'm not that wicked as her."

"Yeah well the oracle also told me that this key is suppose to help people, but I don't know what it's used for."

"Maybe it's suppose to unlock a portal?" Faybelle shrugged.

"Perhaps."

"Well then, I guess I'll be off to bring back the weapon, and by the way, if my mom refuses, don't blame me."

"I wont."

And with that Faybelle flew off.

After taking Danielle to the hospital, Brooke, Danny, and Delilah went to Lakeside Mansion where they examined the Black Fairy's wand.

"Has Mira responded to your text yet?" Danny asked Brooke.

"Not yet" she replied.

"So do you really think that the wand will be able to bring back David?" Delilah asked.

"Well what choice do we have? Mr. Jones didn't deserve to die, and Elena needs her father back."

"Well I'm gonna say Brooke-" Danny put in "If this spell doesn't go the way we want it, there can be some consequences, because like Gold always says, magic always comes with a price."

"Well it's a chance we gotta take" Brooke sighed.

Just then Natalie entered.

"Hey I heard about what happened to Danielle" she said with a worried look "Her magic got drained?"

"It appears so" Danny said with disappointment "And now it's gonna be hard to find a way to get her to wake up."

"Damn" Natalie sighed sadly.

At that point her eye caught something on the desk, she went over to it and was surprised to see that it was a key necklace.

"Uh, where did you guys get this necklace?" she asked surprised as she picked it up.

"It was around Danielle's neck" Delilah replied as Natalie examined the key.

"I've seen this key before" she said surprised "Danielle showed me it back at Ever After, apparently it's suppose to help people."

"How is a key suppose to help people?" Brooke asked "What does it unlock?"

"Can I see that?" Danny asked as Natalie handed him the key as he examined it "I think I have an idea."

He then headed into another room with the girls following him. There he went up to a large decorated door that wasn't attached to the wall where he used the key to insert it into the lock as he turned it. Everyone heard a click as he opened the door and was surprised to see a portal to another land.

"Oh my God" Delilah gasped.

"Hold on" Danny said as he looked at the other land "I know this land, it's the Land of Untold Stories."

"What?" everyone gasped.

"This key-" he held up the key "It unlocks to the Land of Untold Stories."

"Then that means-" Brooke gasped "The people from the Land of Untold Stories can finally go home."

"Wow" Natalie said amused "I guess that key really is used to help people, thanks Daisy."