Chapter 13

Three hours....I only slept for three hours. I rubbed my temples as the bus came to a stop. I stuck my head out and saw all the small curtains closed indicating that everyone was still asleep in their bunk beds. I closed mine and stare at the tiny tv in my bunk.

I couldn't sleep last night at all. My thoughts ate up my brain. I would close my eyes for five minutes then they'll be wide open.

Due to the fact that I've never been in a tour bus before and far away from home was the reason I couldn't sleep as well but I know I'll get use to it soon.

After the concert, the boys decided to explore the city. I love exploring but decided to pass this opportunity to catch up on sleep and mainly because I'm not comfortable enough.

I heard the door slide and footsteps got louder. I opened the small curtain and saw Renato turning the lights on blinding me--I quickly closed the curtain. I heard others groaning but no one got up.

"Ya levantasen." Renato spoke. "Son las dos de la tarde."

My eyes widen as soon as those words escaped from his lips. There's no way I stayed awake that long. Today's definitely going to be torture.

I heard a loud thud hit the floor and then laughter. I open my curtain and saw Zabdiel on the floor groaning in pain.

"Loco que te pasó?" Asked Christopher between laughs. Everyone's head stuck out and instead of getting out and helping him up, they continue to laugh.

Me being the one with the big heart, I got out of my bunk and helped Zabdiel up. The guys' eyes were on me but a pair seem to burn through my skull. I turn around and saw Joel staring at me. He looked away and got up as well. I sat Zabdiel on the couches as he winced.

"Quieres hielo?" I asked him. He nodded and I grabbed a ice pack from the freezer and handed it to him. He rested it on his knee.

"Gracias linda." He smiled and closed his eyes, clearly tired. Linda....oh my god!

"Shit!" I cussed and ran back to my bunk. I was suppose to call Linda yesterday telling her I landed but completely forgot. Hopefully she doesn't whine about it.

It took a couple of rings before she answered. "Oh my god. Linda I'm sorry. I forgot to call you." I said.

She chuckled, I was definitely not expecting that but seems like she really is trying to go back to the Linda I remembered. "It's okay. I kinda expected you to be busy."

I looked around and although the guys were in their own little world, I felt like they'll still hear. I walked towards the back where there was three televisions and a long black leather couch. I sat down and ran a hand through my hair.

"How was your first day?" She asked breaking the silence.

I sighed and looked across the small hallway all the way to the front where the guys laughed their asses off.

"The job is okay. The team and guys are friendly but sleeping in a moving vehicle isn't as great." I said chuckling.

Linda laughed and said. "Well, you'll get use to it. So you didn't get sleep?"

"No. Only three hours." I said sighing.

"Aww well I hope tonight's better." She said and I heard the door to her room close. "So how was it facing Joel?"