Chapter 24

Lately, the boys have had interviews after interviews while I work on my school work. These past three days been tiring and a bit boring. Luckily, I wasn't behind on my work or that'll definitely effect me.

I was currently sitting down on the leather couches behind the bus while online shopping for my graduation dress.

"Que haces?" I heard Zabdiel ask. I looked up and all the boys followed behind.

"Shopping." I simply said and went back to looking at my screen. I still felt their eyes on me as they stood there not moving a muscle.

"Para que?" Joel asked nervously. I looked up at them, they all looked nervous.

"Para mi graduación." I slowly said while eyeing them. They're definitely hiding something. "Qué pasa? Por qué están nerviosos?"

Richard sighed and pulled a red box from behind him. "No haz comprado nada, verdad?" I shook my head as they let out a huge sigh of relief. "Toma." He said coming towards me and handing me the box.

I put my laptop to the side and opened the box. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to cry. My eyes got watery as I studied the dress.

"Te gusta?" Asked Erick. I looked up at the guys who smiled wide. I nodded and took the dress out. It was a creme color and it was a pencil skirt style dress.

I got up and brought the guys into a group hug as they giggled. "Gracias." I said while still hugging them all.

"De nada." They said in union. We pulled back and I wiped the tears that slipped.

"Muy pronto regresarás?" Zabdiel asked as his eyes sadden. I nodded and wiped my last tear.

"We better be invited to your graduation." Richard demanded as I chuckled.

"No promises."

"Aun que sea tu fiesta de graduación." Whined Christopher as the others laugh.

I nodded. "Bueno eso si. Solo tengo seis boletos para mi graduación."

————————

"Yadira!" I heard someone shout behind me. I turned to see Joel running up to me. "Here. I forgot to give you this." He said and took something out from his pocket.

It was a golden necklace. He reached out for my hand and placed it on my palm. He smiled showing his perfectly white teeth. I looked down at it as it sparkled from the sun rays.

"What's this for?" I asked looking up at him.

He shrugged and said. "Graduation gift." Before I could say anything else, he ran back to the building.

"Oh my god....." I whispered to myself.

. . . . .

"Joel we're barely freshmen. Why are you thinking about that already?" I chuckled as we stood behind the crowd of students who struggled to find their names on the board outside the library.

"Because these four years are going to go by so fast." He said looking at the boys in front of us shoving each other.