Chapter 25

"Rise and shine! We're in California!" I heard one of the producers shout as he turn the lights on. I blinked a couple of times before getting up from my bunk.

I looked around as my eyes adjusted to the bright light. Everyone was still sleeping as the producer went around opening the small curtains earning groans.

I got up and got the necessary and walked out of the bus. We were in front of today's hotel so I walked in. I got my room's key and headed upstairs.

I got in and headed towards the bathroom. I put my stuff down and walked back to the room.

I jumped once I saw Joel standing there in his anchor pajamas and white muscle shirt. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I um," he stuttered and scratched the back of his head. "I wanted to ask you if you can give my mom something." I nodded for him to continue but he stood there nervous not knowing what to say.

"Which is?" I asked encouraging him to finish talking.

He shook his head and chuckled. "You know what, never mind." He was about to turn but I grabbed him by the wrist.

He turn around and stare down into my eyes. My heart beat faster as I stare into his brown orbits. The gap between us got smaller as I felt his hot breathe on my face.

He caressed my cheek without breaking eye contact. Without thinking twice, he cupped my face and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck pressing my body against his. The famous fireworks went off as everything seem to go slow, like in a movie.

I pulled back and we stared at each other not saying anything. His brown eyes sparkled as he looked into mine, finding an answer to his question.

"Yadira puedes-" We both turned around and saw Erick's mother. "Perdón. Los interrumpí?"

We both quickly shook our heads no. I looked up at Joel who was blushing hard. I smirked and looked down.

"Ya me voy. Eh, um bye Yadira." He stuttered and walked out. Erick's mother closed the door and smirked while she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

I let out a laugh and headed towards the bathroom.

———————-

"No te vallas." Christopher faked cried as he got into his knees and hugged my lower waist as if he was a child. The guys chuckled and shook their heads.

"Chris, solo me voy por unos días. Nos son muchos." I said helping him get up. He got up and then hugged me tightly. I rolled my eyes but hugged him back.

I was currently in the airport with the guys and Renato. Although we were in California, I was hours away from home and the easiest way to get there by today, was by airplane.

"Ya Christopher!" Renato complained and took him off me. I fixed my backpack's straps and looked at the guys who were staring at me as well.

"We're going to miss you." Richard spoke as the rest nodded in agreement.

"I'll miss you guys too."

"Sorry, we won't be able to attend your party." He added.

"It's fine. Cuando regrese podemos ir bowling o algo." I smiled.

"Flight to Los Angeles...." I heard the speaker say. All the guys look up at the speaker and sighed. I love how dramatic we are.

"That's my flight." I said grabbing my stuff. Zabdiel helped me with the bigger luggage.

"Te acompaño." He said smiling. I nodded and waved goodbye to the group. I felt like I was in that dramatic scene of Big Time Rush in where Jo leaves Kendall but in ny situation I was leaving these annoying boys, not as heart breaking I guess.

Zabdiel and I walked to where we get checked. I looked at him and smiled although I felt my eyes get watery.

"No llores." He said and let out a small laugh. "Solo son unos días." I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Gracias por escucharme y siempre involúcrame en sus planes." I said and chuckled at the last part.

He pulled back from the hug and his smile turned into a smirk. "Tú y Joel."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Ya les fue con el chisme."

"No fue él. Fue la mamá de Erick." My eyes widen and we both started to laugh. "Cuídate, Yadira."

I nodded and hugged him one last time. I got my luggage before waving goodbye and got in line.

I took a deep breathe in and let it out.

————————

I grabbed my luggage and headed towards my parents who waited impatiently. My mom came up to me with tears in her eyes and hugged me. "I missed you so much, baby." She spoke as she caressed my hair.

"I missed you too." I said. I looked over her shoulder and saw my dad grinning while some tears escaped. I signal him to come and join the hug as well.

After the hug, my parents helped me with my stuff and we walked towards the parking lots. We got to our car and put my luggage in.

"Is Nathan home?" I asked randomly. My father shook his head before closing the trunk.

"He went to San Francisco with his friends." He said. I mouthed a wow and we got inside the car.

"What was that for?" My father asked as he got in.

"Because I was up there." I chuckled.

On our ride home, it was long due to traffic but I didn't mind. I used that time to plan what I'll say to Mario. So much has happened I don't know where to begin.

"Oh Mario's waiting at home." My mother said. Of course he is. I looked out the window as the building began to vanish and the mountains appeared indicating we were not far from home.

Soon, we were in my desert city, Hesperia. I got out and took in the smell of dirt. Surprisingly I missed it so much. I got my stuff out and walked inside the house.

"Surprise!" Mario and Linda shouted as they popped the poppers covering me in confetti. I wasn't surprised to see Mario here but Linda? I know I forgive her and agreed to start over but I haven't talked to her since I left.

I brought them into a hug and then pulled back. "Girl, you need to tell us everything. From sleeping in hotels, busses, to seeing Enrique and Pitbull every day to hanging out with the guys." Linda squealed.

"I didn't see Enrique and Pitbull every day." I corrected her. Her smiled disappeared making Mario laugh.

"You can tell us all your stories after you take your luggage upstairs and also after dinner." My mother said from behind. "And you two, clean this mess." She said pointing at Linda and Mario. We nodded and parted ways.

It's good to be home.

———————————————–

Published: June 28 2017

You guys should check out twilightjoel book called "Truly, Madly Deeply" it's so good you won't regret it!

-JoelPxmentel

Word count: 1195