CALI. the intro.

CALI.

The Friday before the weekend, makes us happy. The Friday before a long break, makes us anxious . But the Friday before spring break is anticipated all year round. This is what every senior thinks about. Where you're going to go, what you're going to do, when,where,how,and the best part is that there is no why? You just do it. Without thinking. Have the best time off your life. Get drunk,get high, lose your virginity, lose something, someone, yourselves. Me and my friends planned this out years ago. Back in middle school. One,Tell our parents we were going on a school trip two, go to California , three, Go to Jai's beach house for the week, four, have the time of our lives, and five, go home like nothing happened. Easy. Me and my friends,just the 7 of us. That is Jai, tall, light skinned, curly brown afro, dating Ariella. Ariella, my all time best friend, we've been friends since the second grade, tall, brown eyes,so dark you'd think they were black,almost dark skinned , strait black hair down her back, I remember when me and Imani pretended to cut it and she cried for an hour. Imani, friends since third grade when she transferred from Englewood, Denver, shes a normal height, light skinned, super curly light brown hair that's up to her shoulders but down her back when straitened, and those blue eyes that Ayden's obsessed with. Ayden, friend since preschool, when he destroyed one of my block towers and I hi him,and eventually we laughed about it and built a sand castle together. He's tall, tan, Really short hair, brown eyes, him,Jai and Alecs never leave each others side. Alecs..... Alecs is my boyfriend, we've been together for two years. He's tan, a tiny afro, and big brown eyes, normal height for his age but taller then me. Hylind thinks our heights when we're standing next to each other is the most adorable thing in the universe. Hylind. We met Freshman year in gym class when I hid in the bathroom so I didn't have to run and she had the same idea. We sat there laughing and giggling over this kid named Nash and we swore to secrecy that we would never tell anybody about the things we said. Shes darker then Alecs but lighter then Ariella, Bright red strait hair, and brown eyes, normal height. She's a person I can trust with anything. I.. Me..Cali...I'm tan, curly burgundy hair fading out to dark brown, passing my shoulders by about 5 inches, normal height and hazel eyes. I brought us together in this big city of Phoenix, Arizona.

Please let me know what you guys think of it. comment. rate. Let me know if i should keep posting. I have Chapters written already so it'll be quick uploads. Sorry for any mistakes. Thanks for reading.