Chapter 4 [Edited]

Jaeun ran towards the bathroom to throw up.

Morning sickness, or all-day sickness as she personally liked to call it, had been a problem for her ever since she had even started questioning if she might in fact actually be pregnant.

The day had basically started like it did every other day the last month or so.

She had brushed her teeth and gotten dressed for work. Breakfast could wait until later. She still felt slightly sick, so it didn't really cross her mind that she even had to eat. 

Anyways, she exited out from her apartment and locked the door once she was out in the cold hallway.

She still felt anxious that Taemin would suddenly show up, but he wasn't smart enough to find her, right? He was just an idol. He couldn't possibly have the brain to find her. He couldn't possibly have the brain capacity.

Well, when she left the apartment building, she had crashed into some guy.

"Ah, I'm so sor-" She stopped herself mid-sentence, once she saw who it was. There, RIGHT in front of her, was the guy she was going to try to avoid, Taemin. Taemin had somehow managed to find her. 

"What are you doing here?!" She choked out, clearly in shock. She really didn't have the time for whatever he was going to ask of her. 

"Go away, I don't want to see you anymore!"'

"Wow, that sucks..." Taemin mumbled and grabbed her arm forcefully, gripping it tightly. "What do you think you are doing?! Let go of me!" Jaeun shrieked. "Wha- shut up! Do you want the entire city to hear you?!"

She finally closed her mouth and squinted at him. Why is he always so rude? 

"Okay, I'll shut up..." She mumbled. "But let go of me!" She said and punched his side, but he didn't let go. "Not until you get inside the car." Jaeun frowned. She was beginning to get really irritated. Not only was she going to get in trouble at work, but now Taemin was being his usual annoying self... 

When they approached the car she stopped about 10 feet away. She thought about it for a second... Is this really a good idea? Would this do any good for their situation at all?

"Come on-" Taemin said and tried dragging her with him once more, but she refused. "I don't want to go..." She whimpered. "Stop being so childish and let's go." He said and almost pushed her inside the car. 

She mumbled something to herself as she rubbed where Taemin had grabbed her arm. «Just you wait, I'll show you fucking childish.» He had by now started his car and they were now on their way to the SM building. Sighing, Jaeun stared at Taemin through the mirror. He didn't seem to notice.

She seriously just didn't get it.

He's so goodlooking. Why does his personality have to be like that? 

Her gaze moved to look out of the window and she rested her head on the window. It wasn't the most comfortable, but she was allowed to act a little overdramatically. He couldn't tell her what to do. 

But like rain from a clear sky, his voice was suddenly heard, «Don't do that the window'll get dirty." He mumbled. Jaeun immediately ignored him and didn't move until they arrived to their destination, to the Taemin's dismay.
-
A/N: Thank you for reading!