CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Whoa shit!" She heard someone curse and hastily turn her head towards the window. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw a very familiar hot guy who just got out from the shower with only a small towel wrap around his hip and she can't help but gasp in surprise and her jaw drop when the towel fall down his feet.

"Holy shit!" Her eyes just  stare at the bulge in front of his white boxers. Fuck! He's huge! She mentally curse. It was then she realize that she was only on her short shorts and black bra. Oh my! She's totally in panic now and when it dawn on her who the guy is, she can't think of anything but ran off from her room with face totally red of embarrassment.

Fuck!  Where the heck is my shirt?!  She was about to go back to her room when it dawn on her that her windows are still open.  Fuck!  Why is he in the next house?  And what the fuck is he doing half naked in the next window?!  Oh my!

"Lizzy!  Lizzy!"  She knock Lizzy's door frantically.  Her heart is still beating so fast and his image with those boxers still linger in her vision.

Damn this hormones!  He's hot with clothes on, but he is a thousand times hotter with just a boxer on. 

"What the hell woman!  I was trying to have some sleep!"  Lizzy snap her out of her pervert thoughts.

"I need some shirt."  She simply stated and pass Lizzy then randomly pick some shirt from the closet and put it on.

"You can't just come in here, disturb me from my slumber and wear my shirt without my consent."  Lizzy complain with a raised brow.  "What do you want?  Why do you have to come here just to steal my shirt?  Has your closet been robbed?  Or you don't have any clothes to wear anymore?"  Lizzy interrogated her and annoyance was clear in her still sleepy voice.

Hearing those questions, the image flash through her mind again and she swallowed the imaginary lump in her throat.  She felt her throat dry just thinking of those well sculpted abs, those lean yet firm muscles, his strong legs, and his --

"Hey bitch!  What the heck is wrong with you?!  You're zoning out.  Is something wrong? Are you sick or crazy or something?  Your cheeks are flustered."  Lizzy cut her thoughts again.  Realising her friend's question, she look at her and saw the worry in Lizzy's eyes.

"I'm sorry Liz, yeah, I am fine.  Honestly...ah..can you come with me to my room please."  She asked hesitantly.  She's acting weird.  They've been texting and calling each other during break, but seeing him again, in that very compromising situation, she felt awkward and self-conscious.  Add the perverted thoughts she has, she knew she can't look at him straight in the eye.

They reach her room, and Lizzy just follow her without a word.  She knows Lizzy was confused with her actions right now.  She's acting weird and flushing hard.

She duct subtly upon reaching her bed, careful not to look at the window.  "Can you please close the window for me Liz?"  Lizzy followed her request but taking notice of how she duct her way to her bed.  She frown.

"Alright Ash, you're acting weird.  What is going on? Spell it!"  She shake her head but she knew Lizzy won't have any of her excuses.  "Don't give me that shit Ashleigh!  I know when you're lying and when you're keeping something from me.  Now tell me before I make you spell it.  Trust me bitch, you won't like it."  Lizzy is serious.  Damn!  Left with no choice, she told Lizzy everything and her friend's eyes are wide with excitement, all threats and annoyance gone and in its place is mischief.

"You saw our prof, half naked, looking so damn hot and what you do was ran off?"  Lizzy ask incredulously.

"What do you want me to do?!  Ogle and drool over him openly?"  She was totally shock of her implications.  What the hell is she thinking?  She was beyond embarrassed and her idiot of a friend was telling her to stay and ogle him? 

"That was your chance there to stare and praise his manliness and yet you ran off.  If I was it, I would have watched him wipe those water droplets along his abs, then stare at him while he spray his cologne, then bend slightly when he wear and pulled his trousers up slowly covering those firm legs and rounded behind, he will then wear his dress shirt while his muscle flex with every move and then slowly, teasingly button up."  She watched as her best friend fantisizing him but she is so aware of the heat she's feeling down there with the visions her crazed sex friend are giving her. 

Fuck!  I felt hot and turn on thinking him doing those things and more.  With the fact that I've seen him in his boxers and damn, he's huge!  She gulp.  What does it feels like having him touch me?  Or being crush to those strong arms?  Damn!  She stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"You're drooling bitch, wipe that off!  I'm getting ready for school and I think you should to!"  She shouted at Lizzy then started stripping her clothes off. 

She then turn the shower on and immediately took her needed cold shower.  She shiver when the cold water hit her, it clears her mind for a bit but when she started lathering her body with soap, she can't help but think it was those big muscular hands that roam around her body.  Feeling every inch of her curve and sending pleasurable chills to all over her.  While closing her eyes, her hand slowly move to her crotch, thinking it was those strong lean hands cupping and toying her, then slowly rubbing her button up down to her very core.  She bit back the moan and bite her lip to prevent herself from the gasp that filled her then slowly, one of those fingers slid inside her, slowly plunging in while his other hand cupped and massage her breast.

She couldn't contain the moan that escape her when another finger slid in.  She is almost at the edge and she felt her breathing labored.  Those fingers keep on plunging in and out of her while the other hand never leave her breast, tweaking, squeezing and massaging her.  She felt something build within her and keep sliding those fingers in and out, a little faster this time while her thumb pressed and knead her clit.  After a few fast and deep plunge, pleasure rush through her.  She shiver and shake with the intensity of her orgasm and she bite her lip harder to muffle the moan that she find so hard to control. 

Her breathing was heavy and her heart was beating so fast.  She lean her back on the wall for a minute to calm herself down. She still felt so hot and though she just have her moment of bliss, she was still beyond satiated.  What the fuck did I just do?  Fantasizing and lusting him so badly?  Shit!  I seriously need to get laid.  Shecan't help but rant at herself with the realization of what she just did. 

She then continued her bath and stayed a little too long at the very cold shower hoping that it was enough to clear her lustful thoughts.

How am I suppose to face him now without me getting turn on and lusting over him?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Whew!  That was a little hot in there!  As promised, more Jace and Ash in the upcoming chapters.  I hope you like it, and to those of you there, please do comment and let me know what you think so I can improve it and of course, please vote and share...

❤RL