CHAPTER ONE

"Hey bitch, will you hurry your ass up? I'm fucking hungry!" Lizzy, Ashleigh's long time best friend shout from downstairs.

"I'm coming okay!" She throw her shirt over her head hastily and grab her phone and wallet before running out to her friend who waited at her with a scowl in the living room.

"Gosh Ash! You're so slow. Will you at least try to move a little faster." Lizzy said, annoyed at her best friend.

"I'm sorry okey, I overslept. Hey! Why didn't you wake me up?" She replied with a frown.

"What do you think of me, your alarm clock?" Lizzy asked to her mockingly where she just reply with a roll of her eyes.

They sat at their favorite table by the window at the restaurant near their boarding house. While eating, Lizzy ask about Travis, the asshole Ashleigh dated for three months just because of some bet she had with her friends and Travis also had with his friends.

"Ash, what does Travis wants with you? You already dump him and he still can't get the sign? Is he that serious with his confession or is he just plain stupid?" Lizzy ask with a furrowed brows.

"I don't know really. Maybe his ego cannot afford to think that he's been beaten by me, whom he was suppose to deflower because of some stupid bet." She said, quite exasperated.

"Well, whatever he wants, you think you can handle him?" Lizzy asked with a bit of concern for her best friend. She has seen how annoyingly persistent Travis can be.

"Nothing to worry best, I can handle him just fine." Ashleigh assured her.

They finish their breakfast while talking and bantering like idiots.

After breakfast, they go to school and proceeded to their class. They were already in their college and both taking up Business Administration and already in their second year. Listening to their professor is quite boring. Sitting silently on her seat, Ashleigh heard one of her classmate at the back gushing and giggling.

"Hey, have you heard the news?" One of the girls whispered excitedly to her friend beside her.

"What news?" The other one replied curiously.

"Well, as I walked along the hallway on my way here, a bunch of girls are talking about the new teacher that has been hired. They kept talking how hot and sexy the teacher was." The girl answered, her voice lace with excitement.

"Really? So I believe this teacher is a guy? You seem excited." The girl asked.

"Who wouldn't? They say he's fucking hot and so handsome and take note, he is a business major graduate, which means, he could possibly be our professor!" The girl squealed.

Ashleigh, who can't help but listen to their gush turns her head to Lizzy with raised brows. Lizzy look at her with a spark of excitement on her eyes and her lips turns to smirk at her friend. Ashleigh just roll her eyes, she knows what her friend is thinking, after all, her best friend is a sucker of hot, sexy and handsome guy.

The class end uneventfully and after their next class, Ashleigh and Lizzy are on their way to the canteen. While eating their lunch, they can hear some students talking about the new teacher. They gush on how young the teacher is, that it is so handsome, hot, sexy, yummy or whatever vocabulary they thought best describe this teachers appearance. They simply ignored them and pretend not hearing anything though they shared a knowing look. Ashleigh know her bestfriend is just as curious as her. They find it intriguing since they noticed most of the girls population are into the same topic: the new hot professor.

The bell rang for the next subject so they gathered their stuff and go to their next class. When they reach the room, they swept their eyes to their classmates whose most faces are familiar and proceeded to sit at the back of the row. Just when the final bell rang, the door burst open and a young, well- chessiled hot god entered the room in a confident yet boyish stride. The class fell into silence and the girls watching him with eyes wide with amazement. The guy roam his eyes slowly to the class and when it met her eyes, Ashleigh's heart leapt and her stomach twist with feelings she can't explain. His eyes is a deep set of chocolate brown that makes her forget that she's staring with him absently with mouth open.

Oh my gosh...isn't it a crime to be that sinfully hot and gorgeous? And his eyes, damn, I can get lost in them for God knows how long..haaay...

Ashleigh thought dreamily that she didn't notice her name being called until Lizzy nudge her quite hard she almost hit her armchair.

"Ms. Ashleigh Rae Galviz?", the sexy voice that makes her shiver called with a hint of irritation, reach her dreamy state mind.

Oh oh...

She thought nervously.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! That's chapter one down there, please tell me what you think of it. I know it's kind of cliche but please do continue 'cause there's more to it than that. 😊

By the way, I'm been on wattpad for long now but it's just recently that I got the courage to write and I hope that you'll find it quite interesting. Please bear with me.

Thank you for taking time and don't forget to vote and comment please. It will be of great help. 😉

❤ RL