CHAPTER ELEVEN

I reached the police station in just a few minutes with Nanay Letty with me. She heard me when I was screaming on the phone and when she asked me what happened, I didn't hesitate to told her about Brylle and she didn't think twice and just leave the house with me.

I approached the police as soon as I was out of the car and ask him about my brother.

"Sir, I am here for my brother, Jaden Brylle Galvez?" I asked hurriedly.

"Let me just finish this papers ma'am for you to sign and you can have have him in a few." The police was kind and so I don't have the heart to told him to move fast. I was so damn worried with my brother.

"Sir, can I at least saw him first while you're doing that?" I tried to plead him and thankfully he nod and turn to the other officer in the room.

"Officer Marx, will you lead her to where the kid is." He told the officer.

"This way please miss." Officer Marx lead us to where Brylle is and my heart sunk when I saw him. He is seated in a hunch at the cold cement floor, arms on his knees and his head is down right above his arms. His jeans were ripped and dirty and some part of his tee-shirt were being ripped and his arms has some bruises and dirt.

"Brylle..." I called him, my voice so low I thought he won't hear me. I wanted to break down but I refrain my self and did my best to appear compose in front of him though deep inside I am already in the verge of losing my control.

"Ate..." I heard him and there he is, looking straight at me. But my a lodge in my throat hold me to speak again when it dawn on me his tone were flat and emotionless and the way he looked at me. He seemed relaxed but his eyes are blank. He looked at me like nothing. My heart beat fast in my rib cage, I don't know what is going on with him anymore. He seemed so distant and I don't think I can still reach him. He was there, but it seems like he is not completely seeing me.

"Brylle...are you ok? Do I need to bring you to the hospital?" I asked him while my eyes roam around his face. His lower lip was slit, and there's dry blood in there. His jaw is swollen and I can see that it started to get blue. He has a black eye in his left eye. His knuckles were also totally bruised and wounded it also started to swell.

"Why are you here?" I was taken aback by his question specially in the anger laced in his voice.

"Brylle...of course I'll be here. Who do you expect to bail you out in here? Besides, I told you that I'll be home today." I tried to appease him. I'm starting to get frustrated with the situation.

"You could just told Nanay Letty to bail me out. I don't need you here, you know." He then turn his back on me.

"Brylle! You don't treat your sister that way! Say sorry to her." Nanay Letty scolded him, but before Brylle could say anything, the officer in-charge called me over to sign some release papers and the other officer open up the cell for Brylle to get out.

"So, Mr. Galvez, I expect not to see you again in here alright? Stay out of trouble kiddo." The officer said while Brylle just nod and immediately turn his back on us and headed to the car.

"Thank you officer." I told the officer with a faint smile.

"No problem miss, just take care of your brother and told him to stay out of trouble." The officer nodded and smiled at us.

"I will officer. Thanks again." I said one last time and headed to the car where my brother was already seating in the backseat with his eyes close, onviously, not wanting to talk.

"Brylle, can you tell me what happened? Should I bring to the hospital?" I asked softly, afraid he might blow on me.

"I'm tired and I want to go home and sleep." He said dismissively and I know he doesn't want to talk anymore. Nanay open her mouth to talk to him but I stopped her and she knows what I mean. Let my brother be, for now.