CHAPTER TEN

After dinner, I helped cleaning the table and washing the dishes.  I tried myself to keep busy and entertained even if my mind was elsewhere.  I tried calling Brylle again, but all my calls was just thrown to voicemail.  After watching TV and have a little catching up with Nanay, she then retired to her room to have some sleep, saying that we are supposed to be early tomorrow at the grocery since many shoppers will be there for Christmas.

Christmas...I forgot how to celebrate that day anymore. 

I headed to my room and decided to log in on my Facebook account.  When I opened my account, there is a friend request popping up and when I click it, I was surprise that it was Jace.  I click accept and message him.

'Hey!  Facebook huh?  I haven't got a clue you're into this thing.'  I send the message to him and after a minute, he replied.

'My!  I'm offended.  Do you think I'm way too old and professional to join Facebook?'  He replied with a smiley.  Ha! Ha!  I already imagine him on his bed, laying down on his stomach while typing on his laptop and with just a pants on and totally shirtless.

Damn this hormones!  That was so pervert of me.  Fuck this dirty mind!

'Hey!  You still there? '   I almost forgot him waiting for my reply.  But, who wouldn't fantasize those hot body of his, right?

'Yeah, still here.  So, you're new here?  You haven't had any profile picture yet?'

'Well, I'm still trying to find one good picture here.  Wait, I think I found one.  Just wait and see..'

I waited for his profile pic to be uploaded and after a minute or so, I message him again.

'Hey there!  Doesn't have a good one huh?   Bet, you look awful in all your pic there that you find it hard to chose which is a bit better than the other?'  Message sent.  Although I don't think he have anything awful in there.  For crying out loud, he's fuckin' hot, so awful doesn't fit him in any ways.

'Hmmm....I bet you'll wet your panties on when you see my picture now.'

Whattt???  Did he just say that?! 

'Language please, sir!'

'Sorry...so, have you seen it?'

Then there he is, in all his naked glory..oopss..half-naked glory, I mean.

Holy Shit!  Isn't this illegal?  How can he be so goddamn hot and sexy and get away with it?   Shit!  He's right....I think I'm going to have an orgasm just by staring those oh-so-licking-good abs and those eyes...those eyes that seems to suck the breath out of me.  Those luscious lips I wanted to taste so bad...oh...my...gosh...

'You're drooling babe!  Stop staring at my sexy body, it's kind of creepy...hehehe.' 

'Breath there baby...hahaha...told you...you're going to wet your panties on.'

'Rei?  Still there?  Hey!'

Suddenly, my phone rang and it was then I was brought back to reality and have read his messages. 

Can't believe I'm fantasizing him like that, he's my prof for fuck's sake!

I reach out my phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"  I answered absently, still staring at his profile picture.

"What did I told you?  You've been speechless for like ah...fifteen minutes...can't help fantasizing me I guess?"  I heard the teasing in his voice and I can't help but blush even if I know he can't see me.

"Hmmmm...you're blushing, right?"  Does he have a telepathic skills?  How come he knows what I am thinking?

"Rei?"  He then sounded serious and worried when I still didn't speak a word.  That brought me out of my daze.

"Ha?  Yes, I'm still here...Just doing something."  I lied because I can't just agree to what he said right?

"You're a terrible liar Rei."  He knows.  Damn.

"Whatever sir." 

"Anyway, how are you Rei? "  Thank God...

"I'm fine, just a bit exhausted." 

"Well then, I'll let you sleep for now.  I'm logging out.  I was just checking on you."  Did I heard a bit of hesitation in his voice?  That made me smile.

"Okey.  Thanks by the way.  Take care."  I didn't wait for his reply and just cut the call.  I then squealed a bit loudly and have a happy dance.

"Oh yeah!  He cares for me!  Aahhhhh!" I muffled my voice with my pillow because I don't want to disturb Nanay Letty.

I then shut down my laptop and laid down to my bed with a big smile which I'm sure will stay there for a while.

I was still in cloud nine, thinking about Jace and our little talk when my phone rang again, I suddenly answered it thinking it was him.

"Hello?"  I answered way too quickly.

"Is this Ashleigh?  Brylle's sister?"  I heard the fear and panic in the guy's voice at the other end of the line and I am already  starting to hyperventilate but I tried to breath hard.

"Yes!  What happened?!  Where is my brother?!"  I am already in full panic now thinking of the worst that could possibly happened.

"He's in jail right now."  The guy next line blurted.

"What??!!"  I screamed at the poor guy.

"I'll explain later what happened, for now, you need to bail him out first."

"OK!" 

I hurriedly pulled on my jacket and dash out of the room to jail where my brother is and only God knows why.  This day couldn't get any better for me, right?

••••••••••••••••••••••

Another update here...I guess it's the shortest chapter ever. 
Anyway, what you guys think about why Brylle was in jail?  Share your thoughts now, whoever can guess right will have a dedication in the upcoming chapters...😊

Vote now and comment! 

❤RL

P.S.  This chapter is not edited nor checked so please bear with the wrong grammar, spelling and all.  Thanks...😘