Mini Minecraft Stories

AN: HELLO ALL OF MY NEW FRIENDS! Just_A_Pig HERE, TODAY I HAVE SOME AMAZING MINECRAFT TALES TO TELL. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO I WOULD LIKE EVERYONES' OPINIONS ON HOW I CAN MAKE IT BETTER AND POPULARISH. PLEASE DON'T SEND TOO MUCH HATE, COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE ONLY CHAPTER DEDICATED TO 3 PEOPLE AT ONCE BECAUSE giraffelover238, NaniRox, and CaptainsparklezLove ALL GAVE ME HELPFUL TIPS. ALL OF THEM HAVE AWESOME BOOKS THAT I AM OBSESSED WITH, PLEASE READ THEM THEY ARE AMAZING!

*POV of a Creeper*

I look up at the sunset, the majestic pink sky lifted away all of my stresses from the day. I quietly mumbled to myself, "Finally, I can see my friends again." I sigh in relief as all the bi-polar spiders suddenly get their normal attitude back; hostile happiness. Growling zombies spawn and I run over to them with delight and shout, "Stan! Jack! Nice to see you again, bros!"

"Hey Earl, how's it going?" Stan and Jack replied in unison.

"Not good, work in the mine has been slow and every couple of days Steve comes in and ruins all of my work," I hissed the name Steve, the one soul that I hate most in the world next to cats. I was remembering the events earlier in the day and my eyes filled with tears, it was very sad. Steve is a terrorist, I thought.

~Flashback~

I walked in the mine and hissed hello to my boss, Carl the enderman. It seemed to be just a normal day at work. But since it was day, the guards were the bi-polar spiders in their frightfully friendly mood. I made my way down the evened out stone hall, it was a 5 by 5 fortress and I took a look at the schedule, it said I was on level 3 today. I grabbed a map from the dispenser and the key said: the higher the number the lower you are.

I walked down the stairs and made a right turn and I noticed the corner was made of ore and I made a small explosion, one that is very close to killing myself but not quite yet, I still had 3 and a half hearts left. I stood there panting, waiting for heart regeneration. As soon as my 10 hearts were full again, I walked down some more stairs and made it to level 3 and saw my business partners for the day; Sam the skeleton, Andy the creeper, and Betty the silverfish. Betty and Andy are nice and get work done, but Sam was a slacker that liked to pick on everyone. One time he tried to get me suffocated because he told me to go to this specific section and fix it up and he knew there was gravel above.

Sam also liked to threaten us with arrows, if he does it again I am going to have to bring it up with the boss, maybe Carl will start confiscating weapons at work. Andy and I were making small bombs and clearing the area while Betty was going inside blocks and hopping out making them disappear. Sam was just standing around leaning against a wall and slowly scraping his arrows against rock. He shouted at us, "Hurry up, get a move on! Finish your work, faster! Faster!"

"Oh really!" I hiss with rage, "How's your section coming along? Huh! I'd say not to well!"

Betty quietly whispers to me, "Earl! I don't think this is a good idea. Be careful!" She shakes scared for what is going to happen to me then hops inside a block but doesn't come back out.

"Oh so now you have to courage to stand up to me? I don't think so! I don't think you're going to have your bravery anymore!" Sam stands on a rock and aims his bow at me and lets go of a whizzing arrow...

*POV of a guard spider* (AN: I KNOW IT'S A FLASHBACK AND THERE SHOULDN'T BE POV CHANGES BUT JUST WAIT AND SEE, IT MAKES IT MORE INTERESTING)

"So what do you think of this job Gina?" Clark asks me in a cheery mood. We stood outside the cave and looked around. It was very peaceful outside, a couple of pigs walked by and sniffed the ground.