Chapter 5 Da Squid!

AN: Kookycrafters, guess what? Today's my birthday! Yay how awesome! I got the most perfect present I've been wanting for a long time. No, no, no. I'm not gonna tell you yet, you are going to wait until the end of the chappy. Why is that you ask? It's because you are going to guess! Good luck.

*Earl's POV*

I walked up to the light blue waves. Their color matched the sky. Suddenly the sky darkened with grey clouds, the thunder roared, lightning cracked, and the rain came down on the ground. Pitter-patter, pitter-patter. The waves grew large and barreled toward me.

Splash! They hit shore and I was wet but I was now covered in ink! What the heck. Suddenly multiple swords flew over my head from behind me and landed in the black waves. The waves were now a marble of black and red.

What is going on here? I thought. I turned around and saw all sorts of mobs; zombiepigmen, cave spiders, enderman, and more. They all had armor and weapons, then started to charge! Then from the waves, many eyes popped out, suddenly squids went flying through the air. Most landed on the mobs faces and took them down, but others landed on swords or arrows and died.

One came out and attacked me. He was different than the others, he had red eyes and he was holding a sign. The squid placed it down and it read, "I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU, EARL!" Then he looked like he was trying to laugh evilly, then he knocked me into the water and came at me and-

~End of dream~

I opened my eyes and coughed some more. It was all a dream... It must mean something. I gasped. I know who did this to me. "The squid!" I said, then stood up and shook the sand off of me, walking away from the roaring water.

AN: Mwuahahahahaha creepy dream. Sorry that it was short though, it's a filler.?. Earl is right though, it does mean something. Yes and once again I started writing yesterday and finished today. Sooooooo, did you guys guess my gift? I hope so because it is.... a... Persian kitten that's red and white! He is 5 months old, he is super fluffy, calm, sweet, and his name is Jordan. Now you guys get to guess who he was named after! Hehehe, I will tell you next chapter. I gtg get writing. Bai.