Chapter 20 Control Lost

AN: Ok kookycrafters, you must be so confused of why I am even here and writing. I'm not allowed to be here on wattpad any longer, I was forced to delete my account. It was basically like being hacked so some wattpad workers put my account back up. I am very thankful for that. So now I'm back, but it is a secret from my family and other people who might tell them. I will be writing a lot less because of this, I don't have much time to myself to do it anymore. I will try as hard as I can to get at least one chapter to you every week. I am here for you and this time I am not leaving. Even if I am discovered. Here is the chapter 20 speacial!

*Andy's POV*

Something went off in my mind. It was like a twig snapping when you are trying to be silent. Something was wrong. It wasn't here, but somewhere far away. Then a name slipped into my mind.

It whispered to me in a low calm voice, "Earl..." The 'l' kept echoing through my mind and suddenly came to a stop. My thoughts went silent, then a sound began to erupt. It was smooth and quiet, then it progressively got louder and louder. Cold winds were blowing, then came the big one.

An explosion sounded. A big one. Then I slipped. Betty ran over to me, "Andy are you ok?!?"

I shook my head, "Yeah..." I trailed off again wondering what that was all about. Goosebumps formed on my skin and chills ran up and down my back. Something serious had happened, my instincts were telling me. I heard someone hissing, but there were no other creepers in the room though. I realized that I was the source of the hissing and I was running full speed at a wall.

BOOM! "Andy what has gotten into you?!" Betty screamed, she was shivering in fear. "Nathan, get over here now!" She screeched, fear shook her voice. Nathan dashed over from the other side of the now, much larger room. He noticed Betty shaking and my red eyes.

I was panting at an unusually rapid rate. "Earl," I said under my breath.

"What was that?" Nathan said.

"Oh... nothing..." I replied quickly.

"What's bothering you?" Nathan said looking at me with puzzlement.

"I honestly don't know," I replied and lowered my head. I thought about what was going on more, but I really had no idea and it was driving me insane.

"Come with me," Nathan said and lead me upstairs with his hand just barely touching my back as a guide. We arrived at the mine entrance and stopped by Carl's office. "Wait out here please Andy, I'll be right out," Nathan said as he walked in the door.

I sat there and wondered what was going through Nathan's mind as I listened to the muffled voices through the wall.

*Nathan's POV*

I was really worried about Andy, I used to be good friends with this other creeper I knew and something happened one day. Her attitude randomly changed, she was acting really strange, it worried me to a point where I prayed to block Jesus for her. The next day I asked her what was bothering her and she said the same thing Andy said to me, but there was another thing. I heard her say a name under her breath, I couldn't make out whose name it was though. Her behavior got so bad that she ended up purposely falling and getting a concussion that put her in a coma.

We couldn't take care of her anymore so we had to help her pass on and meet block Jesus. I ran out and cried, I couldn't witness my best friend die! I hope she made it to heaven. Tears formed in my eyes as I explained to Carl what was going on with Andy. "Why do you think this would happen again?!?" I shouted.

"A long time ago, I used to study biology and I learned something about creepers that not many mobs know because it is only a theory not a law. Each creeper is somehow connected to another creeper that they know. When something bad is about to happen to the one they are connected to, they loose control of themselves," Carl began to explain.