Chapter 9 Preparations

AN: We are supposedly going to a fancy dinner, I done know where. We are on our way to the restaurant and they told my sister and I to dress nice. We are dressed fancier than anybody else. So what's up. This chapter is dedicated to @angel_of_darkness_1, she is my friend-ish in real life and I based Sam off of her (shh! don't tell her! she already knows!). Speaking of basing characters off of people, I give you kookycrafters the chance to guess which character relates the most to me!

~The next day~

*Abigail's POV*

I woke up leaning against a stone wall on level 6. Since this is the only mob mansion in the whole area, and we are building it, we get to live here too. Even before it is complete it still feels like a home to me. Ow, I slept on my face. My bruise hurts worse now. The swelling in my knee has gone down, and my arms only hurt for a few minutes after I fell.

When enderwomen get bruises, they will turn white because of our dark skin color. When I met Earl yesterday he told me to meet him in Carl's office a little after sunrise. We also packed our things into a minecart chest that he said he would hold on to. I was really sad when Earl told me that Sam had to come with us on the business trip because I thought we were going to be alone together. Sam was sweet though, even though I figured out he was trying to trip Earl.

I wondered what Earl did to make Sam mad at him. Thinking about mad mobs, I noticed Earl's eyes were colored red when he came upstairs to talk to me at the mob lockers, something seemed to be bothering him. It seems to be about time to go meet Earl at Carl's office, I thought about what might have been bothering him as I walked up the stone staircase. I made it to Carl's office, and Earl was already there, yay, but so was Sam. I walked into the office and said good morning to everyone.

"We are just waiting on Sandra and Andy," Carl said. Andy and an ocelot walked into the room, that must be Sandra. Sandra handed Carl a piece of paper. "Great! You brought the map. I'll just have to make a few tweaks," Carl said.

He put the map down on his desk (two wooden planks) and started to draw another route behind mob mansion. According to the routes on the map we were going to go all the way around mob mansion. Carl handed Sam the map and put some signs in our minecart chest. "Place a couple of those signs in each biome and talk to all of the homeless mobs you come across. The signs say when and where the grand opening to mob mansion is," Carl told us.

"Ok, let's go," Earl said and with that, we left.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter. Ok so we ended up going to a freaking sports bar. We are all dressed fancy, and we end up at BJ's. Nobody dresses nice there. Ugh. Something happened and the night was ruined and everyone ended up in a bad mood. Yeah, everything sucks.