Chapter 2 Sandra

AN: Hello again my friends. I have decided on a special name to call you. You are going to be my kookycrafters, which stands for kooky minecraft players. I'm already having so much fun writing this and I'm glad I started today because it's the beginning of spring break so I will have so much time to write. Yay! This chapter is dedicated to robotron21 a new follow of mine that has some interesting books, check them out everyone! See you at the end of the chapter. :)

*POV of an ocelot*

I'm lost, hungry, and alone. I trudge through the desert slowly with shifty eyes watching out for cacti. Where's my jungle, will I ever find it; I thought. I must be so far away, hopefully I am going in the right direction. I close my eyes wondering if I would be better off without him.

~Flashback~

Mother went out to go catch some fish, but she had to leave the jungle. The nearest ocean was in the forest. I was worrying about her, she had been out for a long time, the sun was about to set. Although I was just a cub, I knew about the predators that dwell in forests and I was scarred that she was caught. I sighed, then my ears perked up.

What was that? My head poked up from behind the leafy jungle floor. There it was again! Bark! Bark! "No!" I whispered.

Then I saw a flash of yellow and 2 white things rushed by. Leaves were flying everywhere. My hiding spot was already uncovered so I might as well run out to see what's happening. I sprinted up the mountain and got a view of my unconscious mother surrounded by 2 starving wolves. I trembled and ran away before I could see more, although I already knew what was going to happen.

I went and laid down under a shady jungle tree and wept. If my mother was dead, I knew I would soon die too, I didn't care if I was hidden anymore. Then my ears pricked and picked up sound. It was the sound of grass rustling and someone whistling. I cowered in fear, but I knew I could either die a slow painful death starving or I could die quickly in a fight.

The hairs on my back raised, but I didn't move an inch. The sounds got closer and I saw... a player. He was holding a fishing pole over his shoulders. I didn't know what to do so I meowed. He completely stopped, bent down, and his eyes grew wide.

"Hi kitty," he said soothingly and I started to crawl backwards, "Where's your mom? Aww you poor kitten, here, I have just the thing for you." He took out a fish and leaned forward, offering the scrumptious meal. I thought it was sketchy but slowly walked toward him and sniffed the fish. The first bite, I was very cautious but was immediately hooked after that.

I chowed down on the rest of the fish and I was in love with him. He said, "My name is Steve, I think I will call you... Sandra, perfect!" He slowly walked toward me, but I purred and he understood that I wasn't afraid of him and he walked toward me at normal speed and scooped me up. He fed me another fish and I buried my head into his chest and continued to purr. I was prepared for a long journey.

~End of Flashback~

HISS! HISS! Dangit! I crashed into a cactus, thanks to flashbacks. Whenever I have a flashback my eyes close, I must have not been paying enough attention.

Wait a minute, I only hissed once. "Who's there?" I shout. I see a shadowy figure moving around behind the cactus I crashed into. "Who are you? I know you're there! Come out, or do I have to make you?"

*Stranger's POV*

I'm scarred, I'm really scarred. It's an ocelot! Well it could be worse, it could have a player with it. What am I going to do? What am I going to do?

Am I going to die again? Oh dear Block Jesus! It's coming closer! Ahhhh, should I run? It might see me, but then again it is walking with its eyes closed. I'm going to have to be brave!

*Sandra's POV*

"That's it! I'm coming over there!" I shouted as I marched up to the cactus, he spoke.

"No, no. No need to do that, I'll come out without a problem," the stranger said as he started to come out of hiding. I saw the outline of a tall mob, then a creeper walked out of the shadows, into the light, and toward me. He looked very nervous, but was very brave to be facing an ocelot and not going all aggressive.

"What is your name?" I asked while squinting at him, the sun was so bright.

"My name-My name is..." he was stuttering then he trailed off. I looked up at him expectingly and he continued, "Andy."

AN: So what did you kookycrafters think of that chappy? Did you like? Who here hates cliffhangers? Was that a good one? So remember how I said this was going to be a series of short stories? Well it's only kind of one. It's going to mainly be following the plot of mob characters like this and we will have reoccurring characters, but I wanted to do short stories of my minecraft experiences when I get writers block so I think this is going to turn out well. See ya!