Chapter 25 Steve's Home

AN: I'm sorry for the scare that happened not to long ago. I hate those but gladly it didn't actually happen. But on a better note, I officially have 3000 reads on this book! I can't believe it. We've made it so far together. I promise you this is not going to end. I love you all!

*Earl's POV*

I can't believe that douche! No wonder he had always killed us! I hate him even more than I already have before! He is so horrible. He is the lowest of the low!

Well, at least he doesn't give himself the best stuff in the game, but from the looks of it he made his house in creative. I was so upset. "Let's go in," I told the group. "And hope he's not home..." I continued. I blew up the iron door and walked inside. Although Abigail offered to teleport Gina inside, she declined and decided to wait outside.

Abigail teleported in at the bottom of the ladder. I jumped to the bottom, not able to hold on to the rungs. A life without hands is the nether. "Wow," my sweet little Abigail said. We stood there and marveled at the room.

The celling was made of emerald blocks and redstone lamps for lighting. The floor was made of red wool with red carpeting on top. There were 2 crafting tables at the bottom of the ladder with a double chest next to each. The walls were made from chiseled stone bricks. There were openings to 2 other rooms with a furnace by each door.

There was an enchanting area in the middle of the room complete with 45 bookshelves. On each side of the bookshelves was an anvil. Torches were placed about the room. We went into the room on the left and there was a village simulation. There were 2 villagers named Trina and Hector.

There was a gravel path laid down leading to 2 huts. One made from dark oak for Hector and another made from jungle wood for Trina. There was an oak tree by Trina's hut and part of a village farm in the center of the room. The walls and celling were made from blue stained glass and ice/water behind the glass. The redstone lamps in the walls and celling were melting the ice that was near. The grass where the gravel didn't lay was bonemealed and flowers lay scattered in the room.

We left the first room and went into the other room on the right. The tunnel leading to it was made of blue stained clay that looked kinda like purple. The left side of the room was made of redstone blocks and had and iron door 1 block away from the wall and a chest next to it. The right side of the room was made of lapis blocks with an iron door 1 block away from the wall and had an enderchest next to it. We entered the red door first after I blew it up.

The tunnel into the next room was made of redstone blocks and when we made it through there it was a simulation of the nether. The entire room was made of netherrak with nether quartz scattered about and veins of glowstone lying here and there. To the left side of the room there was some soul sand with a bit of nether wart on it. To the right of the room was nether brick surrounding a lava source block. In the center of the room was a "nether fortress."

There were nether brick stairs that lead into a room made of nether brick. On the side of the stairs were nether brick fences to server as rail guards. I walked up the stairs and there was a chest to greet me. There was a small nether wart farm at the end of the nether brick room. More nether brick stairs led down into a room with a 5 by 5 lit nether portal.

The portal room floor was made of nether brick and nether brick fences surrounded the floor. The walls were made of netherrak and a couple veins of nether quartz. The back of the portal was made of glowstone, that's what kept the room lit. We left the nether room and entered the blue side. I blew up the iron door and entered a lapis block tunnel that lead to the next room.

This room was an end simulator. Abigail immediately ran out of the room as soon as she saw the end portal. The floor was made of end stone and the walls and celling were made from obsidian. There were redstone lamps placed in the 4 corners of the celling. The end portal was in the center of the room hovering over lava.

I left the room to check on Abigail along with the rest of the group. Abigail was seated on the enchantment table taking damage from her tears. "What's wrong Abigial?" I asked.

"It's the portal! It frightens me!" she screamed.

"Endermen get emotional over end portals, she might want to be left alone for awhile, just try not to bother her about it," Sam told me.

"Ok Abigail, look, just don't get too upset, I know you want to be left alone right now but we need to get away from here first. It's too dangerous to be here," I said trying to calm her down.

"O-Ok..." she said stuttering through tears. She grabbed on to me and teleported us out. Sam
climbed up to ladder. We met Gina outside and walked away from Steve's house as quick as possible.

AN: I know that was kinda a short chapter. It was basically a filler chapter. Not much action. But at least I posted something. Now if only I could edit faster. This chapter is dedicated to @_Chanell_ she writes this awesome story that I am currently reading, Chanell you rock! The answer to the last riddle is on a microwave and the new riddle is: What if a non-hypocrite says everybody is a hypocrite. Well I better get to working. Bai!