Chapter 17 Distress

AN: I'm really bored right now so yeah. I really don't know what I am going to write so what you will see ahead hasn't been planned. This entire chapter is just what came to mind as I am writing this. Hopefully it turns out well. Hey and one more thing, I have a question of the chapter. I don't know if you heard this before but I shall tell you anyways. If Pinocchio says, "My nose will grow now!" is he lying or telling the truth. Write your answer in the comments kookycrafters and tell me if your mind has been blown.

*Abigail's POV*

After I said my goodbyes I teleported 28 blocks away. Next teleportation was 14 blocks. Then another 23 blocks and I came across a snow biome. I started to walk a little bit, pacing myself and my teleportations. 5 blocks, 7, 9, and 8.

I saw an ocean at the edge of the biome. I started to run, I didn't want to teleport when I am near the water. I slid across the snow leaving footprints and ended up on the ice. I found a block that didn't fit in with the others, by that I mean it was jutting out of the ground. I picked it up and started to walk away from the water.

I looked up at the sky and noticed that it was a little past mid day, we really need to make a clock. Soon enough, I passed through the snow biome and was back into the forest, I knew I was getting closer to the village now. I saw a crafting table laying in the middle of the forest so I placed my ice block down and grabbed a piece of wood from the surrounding trees and made wooden planks. I repeated that process until I could make sticks and soon complete a sign. I walked back to the edge of the forest and snow biome and placed the sign which talked about mob mansion.

I walked back and picked up my ice block which was about to slip down a slope. As soon as I lifted my foot I felt a hand quickly cover my mouth and I was so surprised that I dropped my block of ice. It shattered on the ground and created a water source block which made me start to take damage. I tried to scream and roar but the pink and boney hand was still covering my mouth. I flashed red multiple times indicating how much damage the water was causing.

The mob started to drag me away from the water, thank god, but it also dragged me away from the village. I was outraged. I only had 7 1/2 health left, I was so close to death. I didn't want to risk teleporting away and taking fall damage, I was helpless. I tried to run but he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. My face turned red in rage, I tried to scream.

Tears jerked from my eyes, I tried to bite his hand but he held my arm in a position which hurt even more. My health was now 6 1/2 so I tried to squeal in pain. So many emotions were flowing through me that it seemed thousands of purple particles were rushing out of me. Finally we stopped and he picked me up and threw me into a 1 by 1 by 3 hole, the only thing an enraged enderwoman cannot escape. It's one of the few weaknesses We endermen share.

After he threw me, he laughed maniacally and I got a good look at him. He was an overworld zombie pigman. "Talk!" he shouted. "Tell me where he is!" he continued.

"I don't know who you are talking about and where this mob is!" I screamed back.

"LIES!" he shouts back and slaps me which now brought me down to 5 health. Critical hit. My cheek burned and I rubbed it and roared. "Talk! I will kill you if I have to!" he screeched raising a fist.

I refused to say anything but knew it was a mistake. He quickly lowered his fist which collided into my face 3 painful times brining me down to 1 health. I felt dizzy, my skin was glowing red indicating that one more hit would kill me. "I won't release you until I get my information. I'll be back tomorrow and if I don't get what I want out of you, then you better say your goodbyes," he said menacingly. He slowly turned and stomped away.

That was the last thing I saw before I went out cold for the night...

AN: So what did you think? It's ok, go ahead, BMAD. Muwahahaha! I'm evil! EVIL!!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to @Gigglesaurus_Rex, girl you rock! I love you and your amazingly wonderful stories! Go check her out! Bai, maybe next chappy Abigail will be saved, maybe not. It depends on how evil I am feeling. Da evil one out! *laughs crazily*