Chapter 8 Jelly?

AN: Hello kookycrafters! I am on my way to Miami with my dad. It's gonna be a long car ride. I guess that gives me plenty of time to write! On with the story!

*Abigail's POV*

I was humming while I walked, I always do that. Old habits never die. I noticed as Earl walked down the flights of stairs he would hiss hisses that were nearly silent. I wondered where we were going, but then stopped because I got lost in his eyes that were focused on the stairs. Then, he turned around and looked at me and noticed, I blushed, and we kept staring into each other's eyes as we walked down the stairs.

Suddenly I tripped and fell down the stairs. I screeched. I had a bruise right below my eye and my knee was swelling. I had an excruciating pain in my arms.

*Earl's POV

I was walking downstairs quietly hissing to myself, focusing on them looking for any ore I missed earlier. We were close to where my group was working. Then, I looked up to see how Abigail was doing and she was already looking at me. She blushed, then smiled, and I got caught in her beautiful twinkling eyes. We gazed at each other for a few minutes as we walked downstairs together, then suddenly she fell.

Her fall seemed to go in slow motion. I guess as an enderwoman's instinct, her arms slowly rose up in the air, then swiftly moved down in front of her, but an enderwoman's arms are not strong enough to catch herself, they are too fragile. I ran toward her, every step counts, every breath counts, I told myself. With all of my might, I kicked both of her arms as I ran by her. My heart shouted at me, "No! you hurt her!"

My brain said, "Yay! You saved her!" Good thing I knew which to trust this time, but I still felt bad for kicking her. Her fall finished. Her knee and torso made first contact with the floor.

Her arms were flung to her face. Everything was back at its normal speed now. Sam ran over to her and said, "Oh my block Jesus! I am so sorry! That was meant for someone else," he glared at me quickly but then looked back at her and softened his eyes.

"Here let me help you up," he said as he offered his hand. I watched as Abigail grabbed Sam's hand and he picked her up from the ground and then he gave her an apology hug. "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name. I'm Sam," he stated.

She giggled and said sweetly, "I'm Abigail." My eyes were already red from anger, but I also felt something else. Am I jealous? I turned away from there and looked at the stairs, then I saw a trip wire. My eyes reddened even more. "What were we here for anyways, Earl?" Abigail calmly asked me.

"Oh, yeah. I wanted you to meet Sam, he will be joining us on our business trip," I said. An emotion flickered in her eye and they stopped sparkling, she stared at the floor. "Abigail I think you should go back to the mob lockers to start packing. We are leaving tomorrow, we'll meet you up there as soon as we are done talking about something," I continued. She started to walk back upstairs still staring at the floor and because of that she must have noticed the trip wire and skipped that step.

As soon as she was out of sight for a few moments, Sam shouted, "Business trip!?"

I told him everything I told Abigail about it earlier and said, "But that's not what I wanted to talk about."

"Oh really?" Sam smirked.

"What the Nether was that with the trip wire!" I screamed.

"I don't know, you were gone so long that I decided to prank you."

"How did you even make that thing? Did you actually work?" I said as my eye color lightened up a bit.

"No, I threatened Nathan with arrows to go to the stash and get me the supplies. I know all enderman trust each other so I'm sure Carl would've told Nathan where he keeps all of the resources he gets from you guys."

My eyes reddened again. Sam continued, "Well at least I helped that girl up."

"You almost broke her arms!" I hissed with rage.

"Maybe instead of threatening Nathan, I can threaten her. Ha! I probably wouldn't even need the arrows because your little 'girlfriend' was so sweet she'd probably just show me!" Sam laughed.

I was even more mad than ever. My eyes have never been so red. They were more red than the Nether's lava. Nathan stopped working, noticing the bad tension. I screamed, "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

Sam screamed in fear and started running away not realizing he was holding his bow and arrows. Nathan teleported to the trip wire and picked it up, then he teleported away, probably to the stash so he wouldn't have to witness the fight. I hissed and it gradually got louder and louder.Sam dropped his bow, now's my chance. I ran over to him and hissed as loud as I could- suddenly I felt Nathan's hands on my head, then I saw many purple particles, and BOOM!

Nathan put me next to a wall that is now completely destroyed and he teleported away just in time. I hissed in rage and stomped up the stairs to meet Abigail at the mob locker, I hope she wasn't worried waiting for so long.

AN: Look who is jealous! Mwuahahahahaha! I actually finished this on the same day I started, but I didn't finish in the car. Yes, I am in Miami. Vote and comment if you like what you read. Well, see ya!