Chapter 15 Nightmare From the Past

AN: Hey kookycrafters, sup! This chapter is dedicated to @Squinkies121 she is writing many amazing books including; "Awakening," a CaptainSparklez fanfic/horror and "Rouge to the Clan," a "Warrior Cats" fantasy thing (sorry I suck at describing books). She is an amazing author and she votes on my story all the time so go check her out. Oh, sorry I wasn't able to get this up sooner...

*Sam's POV*

As I entered through the door, I grew a little taller. I was older now, about 5 years of age. We were in our new apartment. We sold our house to a nice new family so we could get away from the bad memories. Our apartment was beautiful, it was smaller than our house but it was very nice.

The walls were made of blue wool and the floors and ceilings were made of white wool. I was wearing a red wool beanie to cover my scar. I walked over to mom and she removed my hat and rubbed my skull. She then kissed my cheek. Mom was my only true friend.

All of the kids I know hate me and I don't know why. I sat with mom at the small fence and pressure plate table. Our chairs were wooden stairs.

Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! BLEEP!

Mom gasped. She threw her hands up and covered her ears. I ran to my room and hid from the loud noise. I was scared and shaking. Mom yelled, "It's the fire alarm!"

She frantically looked around and found the quickly spreading fire. "Sam we have to get out now!" She screamed. I ran back into my room, deeper into the fire and grabbed my lion. I ran out of my room and froze like my mom. The door was flung open and my father was standing on the other side of it.

He had a flint and steel pocketed and a diamond dagger held up to my mom's neck. "Remember Sam, I love y-" she was cut off by the sword digging deeper into her neck bone until it snapped. Her head rolled across the floor by my feet and her body went limp and fell to the ground. Tears flowed out of my eyes and onto her head, I kissed the top of it and ran. I opened the window and turned around, for a last glimpse of my burnt home and mom's dead body being tossed into the fire by my father.

I turned back around and sprinted away and heard loud lingering footsteps behind me. Father was chasing me, he wanted to murder me also. The diamond sword whizzed past me, it was so close to me that I felt the breeze of the diamonds. It stuck straight up out of the ground. I screamed as I sprinted and I kept running until my father was out of sight.

I sat down on the street corner and cried until I felt a tap on my shoulder...

To be continued?

AN: Once again kookycrafters, I am so so sorry for not posting this weekend. Not only I haven't gotten to write on wattpad, but I was also ban from the multiplayer server in minecraft and I have been trying to solve the issue. I could barely live a few days without that server and I am not over exaggerating. I have a really big addiction to minecraft and this server and it is a problem. It is getting in the way I things I need to do. Oh, and when I wasn't trying to solve the problem on the sever, my family was dragging me away from my computer. Oh, tell me if you want to hear more about Sam's past or if you want me to continue with the business trip. Vote and comment if you like what you read. Welp! Bai!