Ordinary arguments

As soon as I said that she went off on one and yes I mean off on one.

She started shouting saying how disrespectful And kept having a go at me

"how dare you mock me,who do you think you are?!"wow she's loud, I looked away at the screen to ignore her drunken rant.

"You look at me when I'm talking to you little girl" I looked back at her with a horrid look.
"I'm not a little girl" I said just audible enough to hear.
But it appears she didn't hear me.
"what did you just say to me?"
"nothing"
"do not fucking lie to me, the only thing stopping me from sitting on you and beating the fuck out of you is that your my fucking daughter"
"I said I'm not a little girl so stop treating me like one" I said standing up and she pushed me back down
"I'll treat you a little girl if I want to treat you like a little girl, I'm the boss in this house not you"
I gave her the expression of 'bitch I don't care'
She didn't like that either and slapped me across the face.
I stayed there with a blank expression.
"go to your room.." she said quietly.

I didn't move an inch. I stayed exactly where I was.
" I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOM" she grabbed my arm and pushed me out of the room.
I slowly made my way to my room where I collapsed onto my bed in tears.
After an hour I got out my phone and started to listen to music to escape my world.
My favorite type of music is nightcore, that's the type of music that is sped up and high pitched, I listen to all different types of songs like that.

Right now I'm listening to unforgiven by Matelica and then next is demons by imagine dragons.
I have a weird play list, don't judge.
I manage to forget that horrid women for a moment till I heared something smash from downstairs.
I shot up from my heavenly trance and walked quickly out of my room to hear my mother and farther arguing. As much as I love them to bits this kills me. She can be the best and the worst and the same goes for him.
I walked down stairs and into the living room To see that the mirrors are all broken.
"well that's 7 14, 21,28 years of bad luck" I said looking up at my parents both crying and angry.
I tilted My head at them. My dad is the usual to get angry and mum mother to cry but why are they both like that?
"stay out of this"my mother warned me.
I looked towards the broken mirrors again and sighed.
"Where are my brothers?"
I looked back to my mother.
"over Stephen "
"can I go?"
"are you mad?!" she backed at me and my father hushed her.
"please stop babe" he hushed to her.
"stop what?! I'm not doing anything!"she screamed at him as she pushed him away roughly.
"You are loud and drunk" he said a little louder.
" I am not drunk, 2 1/2 pints do not make me drunk"
She said coldly rolling her eyes taking another sip of her forsaken drink.
"then why are you acting like this?"My father said sounding irritated.
My mother replied then with tears in her eyes.
"ACTING LIKE WHAT?!"
"this!" My father replied with.
"I don't know what you mean"
"I am going to go out because as much as I love you both I do not want to stay here and listen to this." I tried walking out but my mother voice caught me in my tracks.
"You are not going out"
I turned around to face her" and why not?" I said folding my arms.
"You are grounded"
"since when?" I asked very confused.
"since when you argued with me earlier."she scowled at me.
"You know what I'm not doing this again" I mumbled as I walked out.
As I walked up the stairs I headed my mother shout.
"don't walk away from me as your talking, what did you say?!" I ignored her and got to my room.
I heard  her scream as she Ran up the stairs following me.
"TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID" she bashed Through my door furiously repeating that phrase.
I was planning in ignoring her but to be honest I just couldn't be bothered.
I looked back at her and said "you know what? I'm out" coldly as I could.
She pushed me into my wall, oh which I head butted my wall backwards.
"The fuck?!" I shouted at her hiding my head.
"that is not what you just said!"she said standing up.
"it is!"
" DO NOT CALL ME A LIAR, AND DO NOT FUCKING LIE TO ME"
She said before leaving slamming my door shut, permanently locking it.
You can shut the door all the way because the handle doesn't go down all the way so you can't pull it back out.
I got up and ran to my door punching it.
"MOM?!"
"shut up and stay in your room"
"I CAN'T GET OUT" I screamed at her "YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU LIED TO ME"she screamed from the other side of the door.
"I WASN'T!...MOM I WASN'T!!".
she wouldn't answer me.
I just sat on my bed with my head in my pillow.
Well at least I have my phone and my art.