LAX to ICN

"You've made your mother and I very proud sweetie." my father says as he hugs me goodbye.

"I still can not believe our little Y/N is going across the ocean, so far from us." mom says as tears fill her eyes.

"Mom! Please don't cry, I love you so much and thank you both for allowing me to follow my dreams." I say as I hug my parents one last time, a hug that seemed to never end.

Just then the loud speaker comes on and a voice is heard. "Now boarding all passengers for flight 176 to Seoul, South Korea gate 5A." 'OH NO! Here comes the tears...'

"Mom please don't cry, I promise I'll visit as much as I can..." I said but was interrupted by my dad "Oh don't forget your promise to call every Sunday night to tell us about you week."

"Yes, I remember my promise and I will, I promise, at least for the first couple of months..." I said as I gave a little laugh.

"NO! Every month!" my mom yells.

"Ok, ok mom. I love you both I really need to get going now." I said as I kissed both my parents on the cheeks and grab my luggage and walk towards gate 5A.

"Be safe and I love you!" my mother yells back at me as I round the corner and lose them in my sight.

This isn't my first flight, so I came prepared with my playlist and headphones. I put my carry-on bag up in the overheard storage and take my window seat.

I then pulled out my mp3 player and put in my headphones. I flip through my playlist and click on my KPop list. BTS War of Hormone comes on and I get the urge to dance.

I can't help it, I love to dance. No wait let me take that back... I LOOOVVVEEEE TO DANCE!!!

I've been dancing since, well I could walk. I even went to LACHSA (Los Angeles County High School for performing arts) I've studied every kind of dance and, well, hip-hop and contemporary are my favorites.

I'm leaving America to dance in Korea, 1Million Dance Studio to be exact. I got an invitation to dance and continue my growth with them. I could not be more excited than I am right now. My dreams are coming true.

"Thank you for flying with Korean Air. Please remain seated until the light goes off. Enjoy your stay." I hear as my eyes start to open. I look out my window and now see my new home here in Seoul.