Twenty One Pt 1

*Beep Beep* I look over to my alarm. 'When did I set that? How did I get in my bed?' I reached over and turned off my alarm. Pushed the covers off and got out of bed. I started to make my way into the kitchen, like I do every morning. To start the coffee pot. I walked into the living room and peeked over the couch. Jungkook was still soundly a sleep, so I tip-toed passed him and into the kitchen. I started the coffee pot and went back to my room to get into the shower. Once I got out I put on my underwear and threw on my robe. I decided to find my clothes before getting my coffee and breakfast, since he was here. I put on black knee length leggings, light pink hi-low rise skirt, and grey knitted crop top. I already had on a black sports bra so it matched. I sat on my bed and picked up my phone. I noticed I had a message from Jungkook. "Goodmorning beautiful! You fell a sleep last night so I carried you and laid you down in you bed. I hope I set a good time on your alarm clock. Oh and Happy 21st Birthday!" My cheeks turned bright red at the thought of how sweet he was. Somehow I am sure I am dreaming all of this.

I went back to the kitchen to start a quick and easy breakfast of eggs and toast. As I was pouring my cup of coffee I began to hear Jungkook waking up. "What smells so good?" he asked while stretching his arms above his head. "Coffee, want some? I also made eggs and toast." I replied. He gets up from the couch. He walks over to the kitchen and takes the empty coffee cup from me. "Sure." he said as he begins to pour him a cup. "Thank you for last night and for the birthday wishes." I told him has I made us each a plate. "You're very welcome." he replied as he sat down at the table. We ate our breakfast and drank our coffee. "I have to get going soon." I told him as I put the dishes in the sink. "Ok yeah, me too. How long are you going to be at the studio today?" he asked as he got up from the table. "Until 2PM." I replied leaning up against my kitchen counter. "Ok. I will come pick you up at 4, here." he said as be took my hand. "Ok. What if I have plans already?" I asked him jokingly. "Cancel them. I am taking you out for your birthday." he said as he gave me a wink. "Ok." I replied with red cheeks. He pulled me into the living room. I sat on the arm of my couch, while he walked over to my frontdoor to put on his shoes. I walked over to him after he had his shoes on to tell him bye. "See you at 4." he said as he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. I just nodded with red cheeks. He opened the door and left. I went and grabbed my bag, slipped on my shoes, and headed out the door shortly after him. 

Once I arrived at the studio, I polished my routine. I will be perfoming it on Tuesday. Today being my birthday I will only be at the studio for half a day. It is finally 2PM, so I packed everything up and headed home. As soon as I got home I heated up some leftovers and cleaned the apartment up a bit. I took my shower and was standing in front of my closet trying to decide what to wear. I believe my entire wardrobe is now on my bed. I'm so nervous. 'Is this considered a date? No that is insane! He is a Korean idol and I'm just an American girl who loves to dance.' Finally I decided on messaging him for help.
Sammie- I need help! Guide me what I should wear. Dressed up or casual? Jungkook- Casual is best noona
Sammie- Ok thank you
Jungkook- Your welcome see you in an hour. 'WHAT AN HOUR?!!' I decided on black jean shorts, red cami, white see-thru blouse, and red converse. I went to my makeup vanity and put on light makeup. I then gave my hair some big curls that I brushed out into waves. Once I was done I went to the living room and gathered up my keys and phone. He knocked on the door as I was gathering up my things. "COME IN!" I yelled so he could hear me. "Are you ready? Wow you look beautiful!" he said as he came in and shut the door behind him. "Ne, I believe so." I replied as I made my way to hug him. "Ok let us go then." he said as he opened the door and motioned for me to exit.