Dream Wedding

Samantha's POV

"Wakey, wakey!" I heard as my eyes started to slightly open. "I'm up Jessica." I replied to her. "Good! Because we have half and hour before cameras are in here. "OH!" I shouted and jumped out of bed. Jungkook and I both had suites in different hotels. That was to make sure we couldn't see each other until I was walking down the isle. Which was probally a good idea considering we couldn't even stay away from each other last night. Our bacholar/bachelorette parties and we end up together. My bridal party was in my suite with me getting ready. Sung-Mi was my maid of honour and then I had five bridesmaids. Jessica, Amie, and Heather my friends from California were among them as well as two friends from 1Million. We all took turns taking a shower. Of course I was first since it's 'my day'. Sung-Mi got us matching shirts to wear until we had to put on our dresses.

 Sung-Mi got us matching shirts to wear until we had to put on our dresses

Yoongi was Kookie's bestman and he got snapbacks for them.

BigHit was recording the preparation of our wedding, but that was it

BigHit was recording the preparation of our wedding, but that was it. The wedding and reception was going to be private. Shorty after I got dressed the camera crew showed up. Along with them came all the other crew, but what I was most excited about was the catering crew who had the breakfast. As the crews were setting up I was snacking on the fruit that was laying around in the bowls. I was starting to get a little nervous.

The cameras were rolling while my hairstylist was curling my hair and my makeup artist was applying my makeup. I had my phone out and was playing the piano tile game. My phone dinged to let me know I had a message. It was from my soon-to-be husband. "Good morning jagi. Saranghae. I can't wait to see you in your beautiful wedding dress. I still sometimes wonder how I became this lucky. Thank you for letting me love you. See you up there later."

Jungkook's POV

Big Hit cameras and crew were in my suite as well as my hyungs. As the makeup artist was applying my fountain I decided to text my bride. "Times getting closer, you nervous?" Jimin-hyung asked me and took off my snapback off my lap and placed it on my head. "Yeah, but my excitement is stronger." I replied. Just then my phone dinged, she replied. "I'm the lucky one. Just an ARMY here in love with her bias. 💗 No really, nado saranghae and I can't wait till I see you at the end of the altar waiting for me."