Our Life

1 year later

I moved into the dorm after the honeymoon. Jin and Yoongi gave up their room for us. Jin moved into Jimin and Hoseok's room and Yoongi moved into Namjoon and Tae's room.

"One more time guys." I said as everyone was drinking water. "You like to work us to death, Don't you?" Hoseok said smiling. "Well we need to get this choreography perfect. The MV is coming up soon." I replied. I pressed play on the stereo and sat down up against the mirror to watch them. Half way through the routine my stomach started to turn. I tried to ignore it till...wait nope I can't. I covered my mouth and ran for the nearby trash can. I knew I wouldn't make it to the bathroom down the hall. "Whoa! Sammie are you ok?" Jin asked as they all stopped dancing and turned their attention to me. Jungkook came running to me. "Babe, you ok?" he asked as he kneeled down and patted my back. "I'm going to be sick." Yoongi said and left the room along with Taehyung gagging. "Water jebal..." I pleaded as I lifted my head up. I sat back up and Jungkook sat beside me and put his arm around me pulling me to him. "Here." Jimin said as he handed me a water bottle. I drank slowly. "Are you ok?" Jungkook asked me again. "Ne, I'm going to go back to the dorm and lay down for a bit. Practice is dismissed." I replied. Jungkook got up and then helped me up.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked as I started to open my eyes. "Hungry." I replied. "Okay, let's go eat. Jin-hyung has made dinner." he said. As I entered the kitchen the smell hit me. It was so good. I sat down at the table and started to dig in. "Whoa!!!" Hoseok said in shock. I looked up with noodles hanging out my mouth. I quickly slurped them up. "Sorry." I said. I got up and went to the pantry. I started to pull out items and putting some back. "What is she doing?" I heard Yoongi asked. "No clue hyung." Jungkook replied. I came back to the table with a few items. "Babe what are you doing with those?" Jungkook asked looking at the pantry items. I sliced up a banana and put it into my ramyeon. "Jagi..." he said as I took my chopsticks and ate my ramyeon. "Ew!" everyone said. "It's not. Really it's good." I replied. I then opened a jar of peanut butter and smeared some on my kimbap. "Jagi! Please don't eat that..." Jungkook said. I pick it up and ate it. "Are you pregnant?" Namjoon aksed and everyone grasped. "Jagi?" Jungkook placed his hand on my arm and asked. I just shrugged my shoulders, since I didn't know for sure.

"Babe." I heard come from behind me. I looked over and saw Jungkook and Hoseok. They just got back from the store. I got up and followed Jungkook to our room. "Here." he said as he handed me a bag. I nervously opened the bag and pulled out the box. "I guess, I'll be back." I said. He placed his hand on my neck and turned my head to kiss me. "Whatever it says, we will be okay. I love you." he said. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I finished and set it on the bathroom counter. I walked out the bathroom and went back to our bedroom. "What did it say?" he asked me as soon as I entered. "Don't know it takes a few minutes for the results." I replied as I paced back and forth. Jungkook came and hugged me. "Come." he said as he took my hand and led me back to the bathroom. "I can't. I'm scared." I said as I froze at the bathroom door.

"What are you afraid of? We are married and should start a family soon." he asked. "That's just it. I'm afraid it will be negative." I replied.

He wrapped his arms around me again and pulled me close. "When you and Hoseok left for the store I got to thinking about it and couldn't hold back my smiles thinking of starting a family with you." I said. "Me too." I thought about it on the way to the store. Come, the results should be ready." he said and opened the door.

"You look." I said and turned around. Jungkook took the test off the counter.

"Babe!" he said and I turned around.

"What?" I asked. He smiled his bunny smile and pulled me in and hugged me so tight. "We are going to be parents." he said.

"Well is she pregnant or just got nasty tastebuds?" Yoongi asked as we walked back into the living room. "Hey!" I replied. "Sorry but that was disgusting." he said. "Yeah, so are we going to be uncles?" Jin asked. "Yes" both Jungkook and I said unison.