Dance & Concert

It is finally Friday and I have been working so hard on my contemporary dance. E.J. calls my name and I take my place on the dance floor.

Music begins and I dance my heart out. The song comes to an end and I finish my dance on the floor. Everyone starts to clap as I get up and bow. "Beautifully done Y/N! Thank you" E.J. said.

I take my seat and watch the last few performers dance. The day comes to an end. Saturday comes and it is time for my date with Chung.

I just jumped out of the shower and go to my closet to find my clothes for tonight. I chose a black skirt, white button up shirt and red heels.

I blew out my hair and put on some light makeup and made my way to the living room to get my phone and put it in my purse. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. Chung is here. We leave and go to the same cafe we went to before. We had a great time.

2 months later

Time for the BTS concert. Sung-Mi came over and got ready with me. We both wore our BTS shirt. I also wore a pair of white ripped up skinny jeans and black converse. As she wore black skinny jeans and a pair of black flats. I fixed both of our hair and makeup.

We made it to the venue. "I never told you this, but we are going to the fanmeet." Sung-Mi tells me as we enter the building.

"What! You better not be joking because I think I am about to pass out." I said as I grabbed on to her arm for support. "I am not joking." she shook her head.

I giggled like a little school girl. We made our way to the room for the fanmeet and showed our tickets to the person at the door. He let us inside and we joined the line of girls.

My heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to burst through my chest. Sung-Mi was before me in line. We were getting closer. I could see them.

RapMonster was first followed by; Suga, Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, V, and lastly Jin. 'Please legs, support me! Do not faint!' "Hello, I am Rap Monster." he spoke in english. Oh this is going to be fun.

Yes I am a petie 5 foot 3 inches, fawn blonde, blue eyed American girl, but this girl speaks Korean. I gave a little chuckle to myself before I started to speak in Korean. "Hello, I am fluent in Korean and I am Y/N." I said as I handed him my pad to autograph. "Really, that is cool, Y/N." he said as he smiled and signed my pad.

We talked for a bit longer before I moved over to Suga. I was trying not to fangirl to much. Yoongi/Suga/Agust D was my bias wrecker. "Hello! You are an amazing rapper, but I'm sure you hear that all the time." I told him.

"Thanks! It's sweeter coming from you though." he replied and winked at me. He signed my pad and passed it to Jimin. After spending my time with Mr. Smiles I gave Jimin a small bow as he passed my pad to Jungkook.

'Oh great I am going to have a heartattack. He looks so hot!' He takes my pad and looks up, instant eye contact. "Hello" he says as he takes my right hand into his and intertwines our fingers together.

I did not even notice I had my hand on the table until I felt his in mine. 'Speak you pabo!' "Hello, I my name is Y-Y/N." I said nervously in Korean.

"You can speak Korean, but you are American, am I right?" he asked as he still had my hand in his. "Correct" I replied more confidently.

The guy behind Jungkook tapped him on the shoulder to signal that time was up for us and to move on. "Sorry time is short. Nice to meet you Y/N. Hope to see you again, someday." he said as he signed my pad.

"Thank you Kookie, bye for now." I said as I gave him one of my best cute little smiles and he gave me his adorable wrinkled nose smile and he winked as I was moving over to J-Hope.

We slowly removed our hands from each other as if we both were trying to savor each others touch. Once we finish meeting everyone we started walking to the main building.

I was still in shock to be honest. I held Jungkook's hand and I just meet every single one of them and even talked to each one for a minute or two.

I never looked at my ticket before to see where we would be sitting during the concert, so I was shocked when I saw how close we were to the stage.

We were on the right side of the stage, but we were so close that if we yelled any of their names they could probably hear us.

There was a bouncer guy that stood with his arms crossed up against the stage. I tried to talk to him for a bit, while we were waiting for the lights to go out, but he wouldn't talk.

"Oh my god, I can not wait for them to sing Dope!" Sung-Mi said as she was starting to get impatient for the show to start.

"For me it is Butterfly and I Need You, but Dope is an awesome song too", I replied.

"You should do a dance to I Need You." she said, as the lights began to dim. Everyone started to scream so loudly, as it went pitch black, that I could not respond to Sung-Mi, so I just joined in with the rest of ARMY and screamed as music began and a video began on the big screens up on stage.

Oh my, there they are! Suga with his mint hair, man he knows how to own the stage when he raps. The dance line of course are my favorite, J-Hope, Jimin, and my bias, Jungkook.

I could watch them dance for hours, but I would give anything if I could dance just one song with them. That would be so much fun. Sung-Mi and myself are singing along to every song.

We are having so much fun. There are bottles of water near the edge of the stage right in front of us. Taehyung came and got a drink at on point, as soon as he bent down to get the water Sung-Mi started grabbing my shoulder for support as she yelled his name.

"TaeTae! Taehyung! V!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. He looked up straight at her and gave her a small smile before drinking his water. I think Sung-Mi might faint.

She grabbed my shoulder even harder and started to collapse on me. I pushed her back up.

"H..he...smiled at me...OH MY GOD HE SMILED AT ME! Did you see it?" she couldn't control her emotions as she spoke.

"Ne I saw, lucky you." I said as I chuckled a bit. The boys sang so many great songs already, but I'm still waiting for I Need You.

Just then, I hear the music begin. 'Yes finally! Wow the dance to this is so good.' I was so mesmerized by the dance and that I did not notice that Jungkook was actually right in front of me. I felt someone give me a nudge.

As I come back to reality Sung-Mi points to Jungkook. 'Oh my if that bouncer wasn't there I could reach out and touch Jungkook. Damn you bouncer!'

Before I knew it my subconscious was screaming his name. "JUNGKOOK!" it only took one time and BAM! We made eye contact.

He gave me a cute, small smile, but he held onto the eye contact for awhile. He finally had to break the eye contact as the dance was taking him away now. My heart is melting right now.

The song ended and some of the lights came on. One by one the boys said a small speech as they thanked us and said goodbye.

Man I had so much fun, I did not want it to be over already. "I am starving, how about you?" Sung-Mi asked as we started walking out.

"Oh ne! Pick up and back to my place?" I replied and she nodded. We grabbed some food on the way back to my place. Once at my place Sung-Mi grabbed my mp3 player and hooked it up to my speakers and turned on BTS.

We danced around my livingroom and kitchen singing along to the songs. This was the best night of my life.

*Time jump in next chapter*
Time will go from 2015 to June 1st 2017!