Birthday Boy

I've been secretly sneaking behind Jungkook planning his surprise party. Calling his hyungs and meeting with them for the past 2 weeks all to make his birthday so special.

(Jungkook's POV)

I don't know why, but something feels off. Samantha has been distant and I feel like she is hiding something from me. I could not take this sadness anymore. I went to Yoongi-hyung's studio to talk to him. I walked in and saw him sitting in front of his computer with his headphones on. I sat next to him and waited for him to notice me. "Yoongi-hyung, you don't think Samantha found another guy, right?" I asked when he took his headphones off and looked at me. "Ani, why would you think that?" he responded. "I feel she is distant right now." I said. I started to feel my eyes begin to tear up. "Don't, just don't! You know she loves you more than anything. How can you even think like this?" he said with a little anger in his voice. "I don't know. I know she loves me. I must be pabo to think any different." I said as Yoongi-hyung put his right hand on my shoulder for comfort. "That's correct, you are pabo! Haha!" he responded with laughter. I also gave a little chuckle. "Did you think she could be busy with dance?" he asked me. "I know she said she had a big project coming up, that must be it." I said and then he nodded. "Thanks hyung." I said with a smile on my face.

(Samantha's POV)

I was at the dance studio working on a dance I had planned out for Jungkook. I'm not the one dancing this time. I'm choregraphing a dance to Christina Aguilera's Bound to You. I love this song and it makes me think of him. It's a contemporary dance. A very touching and tearful contemporary dance. I've been working so hard with Park Bongyoung and Lee May J, whom have become really close friends of mine at 1Million. They are my dancers for this choreography and well I'm....singing the song. I love to sing, but I'm very shy when it comes to singing, I'm better at expressing myself through dance. May J and Bongyoung have made this dance look so beautiful. Namjoon and Jimin will be here soon. They have been working with me on my singing. We are going to rehearse the performance and tweak anything needed.

~here is the song for those who don't know it~

||

"Sweet love, sweet love
Trapped in your love
I've opened up, unsure I can trust
My heart and I were buried in dust
Free me, free us
You're all I need when I'm holding you tight
If you walk away I will suffer tonight"

"Cut the music!" Jimin shouted and the music stopped. "You're a little flat on 'tonight'." he said and then sang tonight in the correct key for me. I nodded and he signaled Namjoon to replay the music.

The music came to the an end and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Wow! I think it's perfect!" Namjoon said. "Ne! Beautiful." Jimin agreed as he came towards me and pulled me into a hug. I wiped my cheeks and told them all thank you for their hard work.

I stayed a bit longer at the studio once everyone left. I needed to take a shower and get ready for Jungkook's birthday dinner with BTS. After my shower I put on my knee-length, hip-hugging black dress and red 4 inch heels. "Yah Sammie, I got the video ready for tomorrow night. Want to see?" I heard a voice say from behind me. "Oh ne! Jebal." I turned around and told Taehyung. He has been working on a video containing photos of Jungkook from childhood till now. Photos before debut, after debut, and with me. These were all Jungkook's memories captured in photos. "You did a great job Tae." I said. "Thank you, but this was all you. Jungkook is so lucky he has your love." he replied as he pulled me into a hug. "Come on let's go eat, everyone is heading there now." he said as he got up and reached his hand out for me to take.