Life with Paparazzi

~Before I start this chapter...Anyone else LOVE his socks in the above photo or is it just me!?!?!~

It's now been several months since ARMY and the rest of the world found out about us. Photos of us cover magazines. The most recent are from his birthday. There are even fan-made social media accounts dedicated to Jungmie. It's crazy! I had to start wearing a mask with either a hoodie, beanie, or snapback when I go out in public. I have fans that come up to me wanting a photo and autograph. I never thought my dancing would create fans for me. Then there are the Jungmie fans that I run into.'I love them, they are so cute!' Jungkook has amazing fans, but I can't forget the haters though. Most took the news of our relationship well, while others didn't. I do get hate and threats on my 1Million social accounts. The legal team goes through all the post and comments and deletes them. If there are any serious threats they will inform me and Jungkook. We try our hardest to live as normal as possible. We still go on lots of dates, which I cherish.

"You ready jagiya?" I heard Jungkook called out from the doorway of the wardrobe room. "No, not yet. I can not find my nude heels." I said to him as I was throwing shoes around. "Didn't you wear them the other night?" he asked. "No....WAIT! Your right!" I said as it clicked in my head. "You're so cute!" he said, as he tapped the tip of my nose with his finger. "They have to be on the shelf near the door then." I said as he took my hand and lead me out to the room. "Are you guys leaving already?" Hoseok said as we entered the living room. "Yeah." Jungkook replied. "I told you that dress looked great on you." Taehyung said to me. He picked it out the last time we went shopping. He has such great taste in clothes. "Gucci baby!" I replied to him in English. "Haha... Ok be careful and have fun." Hoseok said and we exited the living. I found my heels on the shelf. I held onto Jungkook's arm for balance and slipped them on. "Ready now jagiya!" Jungkook said with his cute bunny smile.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked as we walked to the car. "That would ruin date night." he said when he opened the car door for me. "But I know you will enjoy it." he then said as he got into the car and sat beside me in the back. Our driver drove us to Top Cloud Restaurant for dinner. "Wow, going fancy tonight huh?" I said as our driver parked. All I got for an answer was a smile and a kiss on the temple. "You know we aren't wearing any disguises. Paparazzi will eat us up." I told him as he was about to open the car door. "It's ok, what a few more photos going to hurt." he replied. I smiled at him and then he opened the door. He stepped out and then reached for my hand to help me out of the car. There were a few camera flashes. We both just did our normal thing as we walked pass the cameras and that was look down at where we were walking while he had his arm around me to hold me close. Every now and then a paparazzi would call our name and we would look up at them. I would smile and Kookie would give a piece sign or his cute Korean heart. It was for the ARMY and Jungmie fans.

After an amazing and romantic dinner, Kookie called the driver to come pick us up and we left for our next destination. The driver pulled into the valet of National Theater. My face lit up and I had a huge smile on my face. "Are you excited?" he asked as he noticed the excitement on my face. "Ne! It's ballet!" I responded. A guy in a suit opened our car door and Jungkook stepped out. He reached for my hand and escorted me inside the building. When we got to the door of the theater room a guy handed us the playbill for the show. "Prince Hodong, this is a great one." I said as I read the name of the ballet. We took our seat. He pulled his phone out and we took a few selcas. We had done the same with dinner too. During the performance Jungkook kept his hand on my right thigh. I looked over at him every now and then. 'I can't believe he is mine' I thought to myself. He was so into the performance. It was hot actually, watching him enjoy the performance.

We arrived back at the dorms for a bit and then we were staying the night at my apartment. "How was tonight?" Jimin said as Jungkook sat down on the couch. "It was great!" I replied before Jungkook could. I sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back and felted around on Jungkook's thighs. I was looking for his phone. "Jagi! What are you doing?" he asked as I was putting my hand down into his pants pocket. "Not here, please!" Jimin demanded as he saw what I was doing. "Dirty boys!" I said as I held his phone up for them to see. "What are you doing with my phone?" Jungkook asked when I laid back on him. I opened it up and went to our Twitter page. "Posting our selcas." I responded as I clicked on the photos and began typing a caption. 'Jeon Jungkook the romantic! Date night was amazing! Xoxo' "Let's go change and then to your place." Jungkook said. I nodded and put his phone back into his pocket.

The next day was my day off. I need to go grocery shopping since Jungkook and I will be staying at my place for the weekend. Grocery shopping use to be easy, but then it started to get hard with the fame of 1Million. Now though being Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend I am guaranteed to run into paparazzi. I woke up leaving Jungkook sleeping and took my shower. I threw on a high-low rise shirt and black skinny jeans. I did some light makeup and curled my hair. "You are so beautiful!" I heard as I was finishing my hair. "Your awake now." I said as I turned around to face him. "Yeah now come here." he replied. I walked over there and climbed on top of him. I then leaned down to kiss him. After Jungkook messed my hair up if you know what I mean. I fixed it really quick and we left for the grocery store.

I've actually kind of gotten use to the cameras everywhere. Even doing the simplest things like going grocery shopping now.