Home Party

I can not believe Sung-Mi did this. I'm so excited, Row 1 seat 23 & 24 so we are close to the middle. Defiantly noticable, I would say. This time the fanmeet was after the show. Of course eonni got us the fanmeet with our tickets. We made it to our seats and sat down. I was so nervous for it to begin, I just know this show is going to be amazing!

The lights go down and music begins. Blood, Sweat, Tears comes on along with a video. It is so funny, apparently they have a new dorm and new roommates so they made a skit to show that. Then all of a sudden Suga and Jin appear in a window, then a door opened Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook (3J haha), and lastly V and RapMonster in another window. Music began and Suga comes out the door Rapping with Jin behind him. After the song they all sat down and played a game to see whom were the best roommates. Poor 3J didn't get any points in the first round.

Second round was so fun. They had to draw 1 roommate from each room. The person they were drawing stayed backstage so they could not see. Then he had to come back to the stage and try to guess correctly on which drawing was done by his roommate(s). While ranking the drawings at the same time. Taehyung was the first to go backstage. While RapMonster, Suga, and J-Hope were blindfolded and had to draw him or what they thought best represented him. V was up there making cute faces and Sung-Mi was going crazy, I think I might have some bruises on my arm and leg from her hitting me in excitement. Well next was Jungkook and my turn to go crazy. He makes his way backstage and now V, Jin, Jimin take there turns drawing him. He was being so cute up there that I could not control my fangirling. I understand why I'm going to have bruises from eonni now. He came back to the stage and he actually guess correctly on Jimin's drawing and ranked it #1. Jin went up next and Jungkook, Suga, and RapMonster. He did his traditional kiss blowing while up there. I was laughing so much and having a great time.

The 3rd round was by far the best because each roommates did something special. V and RapMonster came out and sang 4'o'clock, it was amazing. Jin and Suga reversed and Jin was rapping to Nevermind and Suga oh my Yoongi.... He "tried" to sing Awake. Well he did not do that bad actually. My favorite though for many reasons was 3J, they danced.

They had 3 clips of songs they put together and they danced as a trio but showcasing a single dancer with each song. First was Jungkook with Meek Mill's CoCo Pt2 and oh my it was good, made my heart flutter and skin sweat a little. Then sexual Jimin with Chris Brown's Take You Down. "Oh my eonni is it hot in here or is it just me?" I asked her while fanning myself with my hand. She just laughed "Ani seriously look at them!" I demanded as she laughed at me again. Last song was J-Hope and the song was Kyle's I Don't Want To Fall In Love. Wow the flips they did were great.

Overall I loved their dancing. After Jin and Suga's performance the group rejoined and performed Spine Breaker. It's just funny because Jin choreographed the dance.

The they performed I Like It Pt2. Which was cool because I Like It is one of my favorites too and Pt2 finishes the song. Of course they performed Spring Day. I was already expecting it, but what happened next took me by suprise. They leave the stage again and now the movie screen comes on. They are given gifts and are opening them. It's baby photos of each member. They are reminiscing back to their childhood and telling their child-self what to look forward to in the future. Then J-Hope tells his child-self that he would grow up and sing Fire one day, so V mentions how cool it would be to sing Fire as a child. They all agreed and the movie changed as the music came on. It sounds like Fire but it has a playful beat. Up on the screen are their baby faces.

'What is going on?' They all come out in these pink jumpsuits and start acting silly and then it happens. They starts singing Fire but its not the same. IT'S CUTE! It's child-like! 'OH MY GOD what kind of dance did Jungkook just do?' It was short but the music changed and now it is Bov In Lov. 'Oh my god what was that V?' He made this sound that kinda sounded like a goat. Haha. They finished with Dope. That was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Finally the home party came to an end and each member said a little speech of thanks to the ARMY. They exited the stage and were in this backstage area talking and removing their head pieces. They all started to talk about songs they have performed before. When The Rise of Bangtan was mentioned Suga got up and started walking to the camera narrating. The doors opened and the music began. While performing The Rise of Bangtan, Jungkook kneeled down in the front of the stage.  'OMG' he was right in front of me. We made eye contact and he gave me the biggest bunny smile ever! I felt my cheeks heat up and I couldn't help but give an adorable smile back. Then he got up and began to rap shortly after. I melted right there in my seat. When they performed Ma City I felt like he was continuously looking at me and he seemed to act cute or kind of a flirt. Suga was cute when he forgot the words and just started to nod his head because everyone else followed. It was cool that this encore presentation was only for us. They said it would not be broadcasted on VLive. They ended the concert performing 21st Century Girls which is one of my favorites as well. What am I saying I love all their songs.

~here is a video of the encore performances that were not broadcasted in case everyone didn't get to see them~