Twenty One Pt 2

We took a bus from the Dong Seoul Bus Terminal. We were on the bus for about 3 hours when we finally stop. "This is our stop. Come on." Jungkook said as he got up from the seat. I followed him off the bus. I was not sure where we were right now. He would not tell me anything. Once we arrived, we got into a cab. "Turn around please." he asked sweetly. As I turned around I began to feel silk covering my eyes. Jungkook took a tie and blindfolded me. "What is this for?" I asked. "I do not want you to see the location just yet. It is a surprise I told you." he said as he helped me lean back on the seat. He took my hand into his and intertwined our fingers.

It was dark and all I could hear was the sound of the car. The car stopped. "Ok we are here. I will help you out of the car and with walking ok. Trust me." he said as he opened his door. I nodded my head. "Ok now scoot over a little." he said as he took my hand. "Put you left leg out the door followed by your right." he said as he let go of my hand and put his hands on my knees to help me guide my legs out the door. "Ok this is the hard part. Lean forward, I will protect your head from the car." he said as he put a hand on top of my head. I leaned forward a little. "There you go. Ok now stand up." he said as he took my hands. "I am really putting a lot of trust into you right now." I said as I stood up. "The hard part is done. Now all you have to do is walk." he said as he had his hands on my shoulders. He walked around me to my back, never taking his hands off my waist. He lead me foward. We walked for what seemed like a while. "Ok stop." he said as he pulled back on my shoulders. He slowly removed the silk tie from my eyes. "OH! My this is beautiful. How? When?" I said in shock. When the blindfold was removed I opened my eyes to see a beautiful picnic laid out on a blanket on the beach. Candles were lit inside glass jars. "Welcome to Gyeongpo Beach." he said as he motioned for me to sit.

As we were eating we got to talking again about our childhoods and goals for the future. "I have to admit something." I told him. "And what might that be?" he asked. "Well, you know when you smile really big?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Yeah..." he said looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "Well you wrinkle your nose and it is so darn cute." I said as I leaned over and started to tickle his sides and stomach. He fell to his back grabbing his sides and trying to block his stomach from my hands. He started to fight me back so I got up and took off running down the shore. "Where are you going?" he shouted at me. He got up and came running after me. "Ahhhhhh!!! No stay away!" I shouted back at him as I was trying to out run him. He caught up to me and scooped me up over his shoulders and kept running for the water. "Ahhhhh!!! Do not...." before I could finish what I was saying he had already dove into the water. I came up out of the water and started to immediately splash him with water to keep him away. "Ahhh" we both were yelling and laughing as we were splashing each other. After a bit I gave up. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. My heartbeat is beating out of my chest. He took an index finger and lifted up my chin so that I would be looking at him. "I have something to confess to you as well." he said not breaking his hold or eye contact. "What would that be?" I asked as I took a deep breathe in and released it. "I like you! Be mine!" he said as he moved his forehead against mine. Our noses were touching and I could feel his hot breathe on my lips. "Ok..." I answered him and with that he closed the gap between our lips.