Sorry |J.P|

Your POV

You paced back and forth angrily, your hands clenched into fists at your side. Your mind was replaying the video of Jake and Amanda kissing. You punched the mirror letting out a frustrated scream. The sticky red substance oozed out of the cuts on your hand but you couldn't even feel the pain.

"Holy shit Y/N" Nick gawked looking at the broken mirror and your bloody hand.

"I'm fine" You snap

"What happened?" Erika cautiously asked knowing that you were not yourself at the moment.

"I hate her" You snarl "I hate him. Just wait until I get my hands on him! Oh I'm gonna rip-"

The door slammed shut making you pause and look to your bedroom door. You feel your anger grow as you heard the voice of your boyfriend echo through the house.

"Y/N I'm home" Jake calls

You look at Nick and Erika with a fake smile and walk down the stairs happily, your hands in the pocket of the hood you were wearing.

"Hi baby" You coo kissing Jake and wrapping your arms around his neck. The faint taste of lip balm on his lips, pineapple flavored. Jake hated that one he said it tasted gross.

"How was your day?" He asked pushing back a lose strand of your hair

"It was great Jake but then "You paused shoving him against the wall the anger now evident on your face "I saw you kissing little miss home-wrecker all over my timeline"

"Y/N it was for a skit" He began his eyes looking at your bloody hand "You're hurt"

"Why'd you kiss her!" You screamed slapping him "Am I not good enough anymore?"

"You're perfect" Jake said trying to get you off of him gently. "I love you babe"

"Then why did you kiss that bitch?!" You lowly hissed

"It was for a skit I'm sorry baby" Jake apologized "I even texted you asking if it was okay"

"No you didn't" You scoff but when you pulled out your phone there was the message Jake had sent.

"Come on Y/N have some faith in me" He sighed cupping your cheeks "I love you and you only"

"I'm sorry" You mutter with a frown

"It's okay"He chuckled "Now lets go get you cleaned up Hulk"

"Shut up" You pout letting him lead you up the stairs and to his room so that you could get cleaned up.

You were extremely relieved Jake wasn't cheating but you still weren't fond of the idea of him being around that girl. But it was good to know that he loved you and only you like he said.