Series 2: Jealous |J.P|

Your POV

You were dancing all over the Team 10 house belting out the lyrics to Party in the USA at the top of your lungs. The guys had just been laughing at you but eventually joined you. You guys stopped dancing and singing when the song ended and looked at each other for a moment.

"Well" Chance began but was cut off by the next song which so happened to be We Belong Together, another amazing song to scream at the top of your lungs.

"When you left I lost a part of me!" You sang "it's just so hard to believe and now I'm screaming baby please because we belong together"

"Oh god not again" Anthony groaned as he walked outside

You followed him out there serenading him with the beautiful song, he glared at you as you wrapped yourself around him grabbing his face. He let out a groan as you screamed the lyrics in his face.

"Y/N?" A voice spoke making you stop and turn to look 

"Jake" you squeak jumping onto him. His arms immediately wrapped around your body as he held you to him. "I missed you"

"Obviously not enough" He muttered

"What?" You say "what are you saying?"

"That you didn't miss me that much because you were all over tony" he sneers letting you stand on your own.

"Jake are you jealous?" You smirk arms crossed over your chest.

"No!" Jake scoffed "Yes"

A blush covered his cheeks as you pulled him in for a kiss. His hands held your waist as your lips moved together softly.

"You're stupid for even getting jealous I have eyes for you and only you" You grin

"Then why were you all over Tony?" He accuses

"I was just messing with him" You laugh "stop being a little jealous freak"

"I can't help it!" He whines "Everyone wants you and I'm afraid that one day you'll find someone better than me"

"Nobody could ever steal my heart from you Jake Paul" You whispered pressing your lips to his again

"Good I'd be lost without you Y/N"

He held you against him as he kissed you all over your face making you giggle loudly. Jake wasn't normally a jealous person but it was quite adorable when he would get all worked up.

____________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry again for going ghost I'm so bad at this because school started. I think I'm going to make a schedule on when I'm going to update. Anywhore, I hope you enjoyed it even though it was very short, please leave a comment, follow and hit that vote button!

Thank you for all the love and support!

-martineztwinz_