Truth or Dare? |J.P.|

You rolled your eyes watching all the boys bicker with each other. It was a typical day at the Team 10 household, loud and full of crazy shit to do. The Ohio boys were all arguing about what to do while the twins sat there watching them with grins on their faces.

"Play truth or dare" Tessa piped in as she walked to sit next to you.

"Only if you'll both play with us" Jake smirks looking at you

"Deal" You grin not scared at all .

"Truth or dare" Tony says looking at Emilio

"Dare" He smiles leaning back into the couch.

"I dare you to run down the street naked"

Emilio stood up and started to take off his clothes all the way down to his underwear, he ran to the door and once he reached it he took them off and ran out. You pulled out your phone and began recording him screaming and running down the street.

"Savage" Emilio smirked walking into the house covering himself. You let out a screech as he went to give you a hug. He let out a laugh and began to dress himself. Tessa was laying on the floor dying of laughter because you had climbed on the table to get far away from him.

"Shut up Tessa!" You laughed returning to the circle of your friends.

The game continues and each date begins to get more and more interesting. Chance had just sat down with a pained look seeing as he got tased on the ass. Tessa now sat there smiling deviously at you.

"Y/N truth or dare" She says

"Dare" You smirk but on the inside you were shitting you pants already having a feeling about what she was gonna do.

"I dare you to have 10 minutes in heaven with Jake" She smugly says leaning back

"Fine" You grumble knowing she added those minutes just to fuck with your head.

Jake smiles brightly at you as everyone begins to cheer and yell things at you guys as you walk into the closet.

The door shuts behind you lightly, the dim lighting hardly illuminating anything in the room. You could hear everyone's muffled voices through the door as they continued on with the game. You could hear Jake let out a small breath as you looked anywhere but at him.

"So" You softly spoke dragging out the 'o'

"Y/N I know" He said making your heart pound so fast you thought he could hear it.

"Know what?" You awkwardly respond

He takes a step forward placing his hand on your cheek gently, his warm breath fanning on your lips as he looks into your eyes and then kisses you softly not even letting you kiss him back before he pulled away.

"I like you...a lot" He smiles "I didn't really know how to tell you but I overheard you and Tessa talking about me and I heard you talk about your feelings towards me"

"Jake" You whisper pulling him closer

"I wanted you to be mine since the moment we met" He muttered

"I'm yours" You close the small gap between you both, moaning softly at the feeling of his soft lips on yours.

His hands rubbing your sides as you both fought for dominance with your tongues. His hands gripped your bum tightly making you gasp, allowing him to win. Your hands were tangled in his soft blonde hair, you were both so lost in each other that you didn't even notice the pounding at the door.

"Hey! Times up you lovebirds" You heard Tessa snicker behind the door.

"Well hello there " You say with a grin as Jake pushes the door open.

His hands are still wrapped around your waist and your hand is gripping his shirt. All of team 10 looks at you guys with smiles.

"It's about damn time" Erika snorts "I was beginning to think that you'd never tell him how you felt Y/N"

"Was it that obvious?" you blushed

"Yes" They all laughed making you turn a bit more red

"I didn't know" Jake pouted" I'm oblivious to these things"

"Very true" Chance smirks

From that day you and Jake had been dating and had grown fonder of one another each and every day.