Scary |I.M|

Your POV

You grumbled under your breath plotting your revenge towards Ivan. He had pulled a prank on you and poured ice cold water on you and then put flour in your hairdryer this morning. You were mad that he kept prancing you after you told him to stop. So now you had an even better idea.

"Emilio!" You yelled causing the Spanish boy to jump up dropping his pizza to the floor.

"My pizza!" He pouted glaring at you.

"Oh boo you whore" You tease "I need your help"

"With?" He said picking up the slice of pizza to examine it before he took a big bite of it.

"Pranking Ivan" You sighed moving your hands to your sides

"What were you planning on doing?" He asks curiously

"Dying his hair orange" You answer "And drawing dicks on his back with sharpie"

"Sounds good to me" Emilio said grabbing a small tin of sharpies that we had and walking with me back upstairs.

We crept into the room and quietly made our way towards Ivan who was sleeping peacefully. You drew a few dicks and let Emilio draw some as well. We had to stop because Ivan began to stir in his sleep. You laid next to him and kissed him softly. He hummed kissing you again.

"Morning babe" He mumbled holding you close.

"Morning" you answered kissing his neck. He kissed you once more and sat up stretching. You watched in awe at the way he pushed back his hair while licking his lips. Those luscious pink lips that drove you insane.

"I'm going to shower" You only nod watching him walk into the bathroom. You break into a sprint and find Emilio walking up the stairs. You giggle and race towards him.

"He's showering!" You smile

"You're excited" Emilio laughs nudging you softly as you both walked into the room and waited for Ivan to get out.

"What the" You heard him say from the bathroom "What the heck"

"What's wrong babe?" You sweetly ask walking into the bathroom. Ivan turned his mouth wide opened and his a bright green.

"My hair! Emilio did you do this?" He yelled ready to pounce on his twin.

"No Ivan " Emilio cackled recording him "Ask Y/N"

He turned to look at you with a new found anger and shock written all over his face. He lunged at you making you squeal loudly and fall back with him on top.

"You're gonna pay for this" He growled

"I'm sorry" You squeaked out seeing the anger on his face. "Bromas?"

"I'm leaving " Emilio called out running out of the room. Ivan stood up and shut the bathroom door locking it.

You sat up confused and barely registered when Ivan picked you up and taking you into the shower with him.

"Fix my hair" He demanded making you giggle although you were both soaked now.

"I'm sorry Ivan" You coo rubbing the color out.

He only hummed closing his eyes letting you wash out the dye. You smirked knowing the prank worked out but next time he wasn't gonna only have his hair dyed.

"Wait are those dicks?" Ivan said as he caught a glimpse of his back

"Maybe" You said

"You're in for it now " He laughed making you also scrub his back free of the dicks.