Kissing Games |E.M|

You shook your head vigorously as Jake began to tug you as he pleaded for you to be apart of this little game thing him and the boys came up with.

"Please Y/N you have to see which of us is the better kisser" Jake whined

"Jake I don't" You began but then Emilio caught your attention,his eyes wide and lip jutted out

"Please Y/N" Jake, Emilio and Anthony whined

"Fine" You huff going outside and sitting on the small sofa, Kade wrapped a blindfold around your head making you even more nervous.

"We have three contestants today" Tristan announced and began to talk about it but you zoned out until someone sat next to you.

"Ready for contestant one?" You nodded slowly feeling their warm hands cup your cheeks.

Lips softly molded with yours moving passionately against your own, their tongue slipping past your lips making you jump in surprise. The kiss was slow and hot but it ended too soon. You wouldn't admit to them that you wanted to keep kissing them though.

"Okay that was..um yeah" You chuckle hearing everybody laugh

"Contestant two" Hands yet again held your face a thumb tugging your bottom lip gently as they placed their lips on yours.

You feel them pull you a bit closer as your tongues slid together, it was nice but not as nice as the first one. They pulled away and you could hear their footsteps jumping away. You let out a giggle and sat there shaking your head waiting for the last one.

"Okay last one" You heard Tristan say

You waited and then felt a quick and small peck placed on your lips and then the sound of feet running off.

"Was that it?" You laughed pulling the blindfold off

"Okay Y/N which kiss was better?" Tristan asked the three boys who you had locked lips with leaning in eagerly.

"The third one was I don't even know what happened " You giggled "That one was probably not the best kiss"

The boys began to snicker as Emilio shyly looked away, his cheeks a light pink.

"The second one and the first one were really similar but like the first one was really hot" You smirk leaning back "I'd kiss number one again"

"Anthony won guys!!" Tristan yelled making me laugh as Jake fake cried

"Wait Jake were you number two?" You gasp

"Yeah I'm heartbroken right now" He said "I need to do lip workouts now so I can be the better kisser"

"Tony I didn't think you'd be that good" You smirk patting his shoulder as he beamed proudly about his win.

You walked in the house alone leaving everyone outside, you began to walk up the stairs and down the hall to your room when suddenly you were pushed up against the wall.

"What the hell?" You screamed looking to see Emilio's tall frame standing over you.

"I'm a bad kisser?" He whispered into your lips "Hermosa, yo soy el mejor de todos"

"Emilio" You pant as his lips sucked harshly at your jaw , lips brushing up to your lips softly. "Oh god"

His soft plump lips crashed onto yours, hands gripping your waist and rubbing small circles into your exposed skin. You moaned lightly as he slipped his tongue into your mouth, gently massaging his tongue against your own.

Your hands wrapped around his neck. One hand tangled in his hair and the other gripping the back of his shirt. He picked you up letting you wrap your legs around his waist. Hands now gripping your bum.

"Woah" You breathe out pulling away, his eyes grew dark with lust.

"I love you Y/N" He whispers kissing you softly before pulling away "Te amo"

"Te amo Emilio" You respond cupping his cheek with your hand

He smiles at you leaning in to kiss you again. And that's the story of how you and Emilio ended up together.