Drunken Mistake |T.B|

Your POV

My eyes darted around the room each breath I took echoed in the background of my beating heart. I licked my lips and looked at the people who stood around me, the nerves building in my stomach.

"She's not gonna do it" Jake smirked from the other side of the table "If she does I'll be really surprised"

I let the small white ball leave my grasp as it flew across the table and straight into the last red solo cup making everyone scream. A smile spread across my lips as I looked down and saw the four cups still left on my side.

"Face it Jake Im the BP master" I smugly smirk fist bumping Chance who was by my side as my partner.

"Yeah okay you win" He pouted handing me the crisp $100 bill.

"Y/N!" I heard someone call as you walked out to sit on the couch next to the hot tub.

"Tessa hey!" I smile looking up as the short girl ran over in her heels sitting next to me.

"Why are out out here alone?" She asked curiously

"I needed some air it was way too hot in there I thought I might suffocate." I giggle she smiled and nudged my shoulder a bit.

"Can I ask you something?" Tessa mumbles nervously

"What's up love?"

"Well I" But then Anthony and Chance ran out yelling and pulled us back in, mostly me so that I could play more BP against them.

Turning my head slightly I saw Tessa sat there with a small frown on her face. I sigh and look back to everyone cheering as we began to play again.

The night progressed and I could hardly even stand straight. My vision was blurred, I laughed at the boys as they drunkly wrestled. I climbed the stairs to go to my room seeing as I wanted to sleep.

"Y/N?" A small voice spoke as my hand reached for my door handle

"Tessa hey!" I grinned walking to stand in the doorway of her room.

"Um can we talk?" She asked her eyes darting to look everywhere.

I nod shutting the door behind me as I went and sat on her bed. She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it shaking her head. She just grabbed my face and pulled me towards her, kissing me softly.

In my drunken state I let it happen, the actions I knew were wrong not stopped because I wasn't thinking about anything.

She moaned as my hands gently tugged at her hair, we rolled around with her on top , slowly grinding her hips down onto me. I let out a breath feeling myself sober up when her fingers began to trace me down there.

"No Tessa stop" I said pushing her back

"What? What's wrong?" She asked trying to kiss me again

"Stop it" I growl out getting off her bed "I don't know what the fuck is going on but I'm drunk and so are you this is a mistake"

"What?" She whispered "I thought you"

"No, you thought wrong" I say opening the door"I don't like you that way"

"Don't do this Y/N" She begged

"No dude this isn't happening" I snap shutting the door behind me and going into my own room locking the door.

Whatever the fuck that was, it made me confused about Tessa and what she viewed our friendship as.