Series 1: Who? |C.S|

Your POV

The music was blasting so loudly you could feel the vibrations throughout your body. Your vision was hazy as you downed another shot with your friends cheering loudly. Your body swayed to the music as you jumped around. You were enjoying yourself this was the first time since you and your boyfriend of three years had broken up.

"Fuck that bitch!" Your friend Y/F/N yelled

"Fuck him and his little dick!" You yelled laughing not realizing you were being filmed by your other friend.

The song changed to a nice little booty poppin song, you smirked at your friends as all three of you began to grind on one another singing along. You felt hands slip around your wrist as you parted from your friends dancing on your own. You turned your head slightly seeing a very tall and built guy holding you.

"Hey I noticed you dancing and can I say that your hips don't lie" He said into your ear

You let out a little laugh and turned to him, wrapping your arms around his neck you lean in to his ear.

"I'm Y/N what's your name?" You ask

"Chance" His tongue slipped past his lips wetting them.

"Dance with me Chance" You smile bringing your hips to his.

He immediately grabbed your waist with wide eyes as you began to roll your body with his, your head dropping to his shoulder as your breath hitched from the friction. You turned your body and began to grind your ass against his front, you could feel his boner through his jeans as you pressed yourself against him.

"Y/N,lets get out of here" Chance gruffly says

You only take his hand and drag him out of the hot building. You guys took off running down the street in giggles. You shoved him into the alley and pressed him against the wall. Your lips molding against his as he let out a moan as you rubbed him.

"No words just fucking" You said pulling away from him as he opened his mouth to speak.

He only nodded and took control pressing you into the wall as his hands pinned yours above your head, his lips meeting yours in a heated kiss. He lifted you with one arm and pressed you back against the wall. His hands now gripped your ass as you tangled your fingers through his hair.

"I forgot a condom" He cursed under his breath getting ready to let you go but you pulled him closer.

"I came prepared" You smirk pulling one out of your bra.

"You're full of surprises" He smirked making you shrug with a small smile

"Now fuck me Chance" You lowly muttered into his ear

He wasted no time slipping that condom on and slamming into you. You let out a small cry of pleasure as he filled you. He groaned pounding into you. It was by far the best sex you've ever had.

"Chance" You cried out as your body began to tremble from the pleasure of his thrusts.

"Hold on just a second longer" He grunted moving in you at a faster pace.

You brought his me back into a kiss letting your tongues fight for dominance. He thirsted into you one last time as you both came, he let out a loud moan as did you while leaving scratches down his back.

"Best sex ever" You pant fixing your dress now standing on your feet.

"That was great" He smirked buckling his belt. You went to grab your panties from the floor but he swiped them up and put them into his pocket.

"I'm those are mine" You giggle trying to get them back.

"Well, if I have them then I have a reason to see you again when you decide to come get them" He winked slipping you a piece of paper with his name and number scribbled down on it.

"Alright" You chuckle "I'll see you very soon then Mr.Sutton"

"That you will babe, that you will" He smiles as you walk off with a cheeky smile.

What a fucking night you thought with a smirk

____________________________________
YOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS UP. Sorry I disappeared haha but here's another imagine. I hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to follow me, comment and vote!

Thanks for all the love and support!

-martineztwinz_