Series 1: Double Date |A.T|

Your POV

You smoothed out the gray dress that clung onto your curves perfectly and fixed your hair. You tilted your head deciding that what you wore would have to do for the double date with Chessa tonight. You guys were going down to this new Italian restaurant and you were very excited to try it. As you descended down the stairs you were met with the loud screams and crashes of your beloved friends.

You carefully stepped around the broken glass and spotted the boys acting like gorillas again. Crossing your arms over your chest you cleared your throat loudly to catch their attention. All the boys stopped in their tracks slowly looking up at you with guilty looks on their faces.

"We're going to be late for our reservations Chanthony" You glared at them turning around and walking towards the door. "Oh and boys when I get back home I expect this house to be spotless or else"

"Yes Y/N" They answered looking down. You grinned in triumph and continued your journey outside and to the car. Tessa came out of the house a few minutes later giggling with Chance and Anthony.

"Wow you look sexy" Tessa smiled speaking in her southern accent

"Why don't you look hot tonight?" You smiled responding in the same accent.

Both of you girls sat with one another in the backseat chatting the whole way, Chance and Anthony would occasionally chime in but were easily forgotten as both you and Tessa moved onto a different topic and eagerly discussed it.

"Babe" Anthony smiled opening the door for you and helping you out

"Thank you Tony" You blush holding his hand.

Even though you and Tony had been dating for a year now you couldn't help but still feel those butterflies erupt in your stomach. He still managed to make you giggle like a school girl after all these years.

All four of you guys walked into the building and were quickly escorted to your table as you told them you had a reservation. Chance and Tessa sat across from you and Tony, small talk exchanged between the four of you.

"Hi my name is Will and I'll be your server tonight" The boy no younger than you smiled "Can I start you guys off with some drinks?"

"I'll have a coke " Chance said "And she'll have a sweet tea"

"I'll have a Dr.Pepper" Tony says

"And what can I get you miss?" Will smiled

"A raspberry tea please" You reply with a small grin

"I'll be out with your drinks shortly" He winked making you chuckled lightly as you looked back down at the menu.

"I'm thinking fettuccine alfredo what about you?" You ask Tessa peering over your menu

"I was think of having baked ziti" She hums pursing her lips "I kind of want fettuccine now though"

"Their four cheese and meat lasagna sounds yummy"  A hand creeps up your thigh and rests there making you jump a bit from surprise. You look at Tony but he's talking to Chance about a new video idea

"Are you all ready to order?" Will asks as he returns to your table with your drinks

"Yes we are" You answer

As everyone says their order you feel Tony's grip on your thigh slightly tighten as Will winks at you test again but this time he threw in a little pet name and you knew Tony was trying not to kill him. His hand remained in the same spot until your waiter returned with all of your guys food. Anthony placed his hand right under your dress but didn't make any move to do anything.