Dressing Room |J.P|

for @thirwclls

SMUT WARNING

Your POV

Your hands trailed down Jake's chest as you teasingly bit his lip tugging on it ever so gently. He let out a groan trying to hold you against him but you had walked away leaving him there in the hallway alone. He followed after you as you walked into his dressing room.

"You're a tease Y/N" He grumbled as you sat on the couch beside him.

"What'd I do?" You asked innocently as you sat on his lap straddling him.

"You know what you did" He pouted "Playing with me like that"

"You mean like this?" You smirk kissing him and tugging on his lip gently. He groaned as you began to slowly grind your hips down onto him.

"Y/N" He panted as your lips latched themselves onto his neck sucking on it.

His hips bucked as he tried to create some sort of friction between you guys. You moaned at the feeling  but kept going, letting your hips grind into his.

"I want you so bad" He lowly groans

"Beg for it Jake" You whisper kissing him and pulling away slightly to suck on his bottom lip gently tugging at it.

"I need you" Jake moaned "And I'm going to have you"

"Then have me" You moaned feeling his fingers rub circles on your clothed crotch.

He flipped you over and pushed up your skirt and pulling down your panties as he dove right in, his lips sucking away at you. You felt your body crumble under his touch, it was mind blowing.

"Fuck Jake" You moan as he kissed up your stomach and sucks on your breasts leaving behind dark hickeys.

You pull his shirt over his head and pull his hair as you kiss him. His hands tug off his jeans and boxers as he lines himself up with your entrance.

"I'm going in" He says pushing in

"Jake" You moaned as his hips rocked against yours

"Fuck Y/N you feel so good" He moans quietly kissing you softly

A knock echoes through the room making both you and Jake freeze. The knocks are consistent as you guys stare at one another.

"Who is it?" Jake yells

"It's just us Jake!" Ethan says through the door "We wanted to congratulate you for winning the RDMA award"

"Oh, um, give me a second" Jake says

"You better hurry baby" You whisper kissing his neck as you lightly squeeze his shaft.

He begins to pound into you roughly and quickly causing you to squeal only to be silenced by his hand. He hit his lip watching as you crumbled with pleasure under him.

"Be quiet they'll hear you" Jake whispered

This continues and you hear the chatter behind the door grow louder. Jake finishes just as you do, he let out a low groan shoving his face into your neck.

"We're going again later. He smirks standing up and pulling his clothes back on.

"Jake!" You gasp as you pull on your own clothes

Your eyes staring at the long red marks you left on his back. He looked at them in the mirror with a smirk.

"Freaky" He teases kissing you again as you fixed your hair.

"Go out there you weirdo" You giggle as you push him away.

"Only because I know later we're going to have way more fun" He cockily smiles leaving the room but you instantly heard the laughter as they spotted Jake with the large purple hickeys adorning his neck.

Guess the quickie in the dressing room wasn't that great of an idea.

____________________________________
Hello, I'm sorry going ghost haha. Anyways hope you enjoyed this imagine please vote comment and follow me!

Thanks for all the love and support!

-martineztwinz_