Chapter One: Dean's Bedroom

"No." I said as I sat up trying to push Dean off of me.

   "C'mon Aub" He said with a pouty look.

   "Dean this is the third time this week and it's only Thursday. I think you can last a couple more days." I said smacking his chest.

   "Fine then, I'll just pleasure myself then." He said with a smirk.

   I laughed.  "You're disgusting." I pushed him off of me and got up off of Dean's bed. 

   "Well, what's a man to do?" He asked.

   I laughed until I realized he was serious. "No way. Do you really?" I asked.

   "Um, no. That's not right.  You can only pleasure me." He said with a blush creeping on his cheeks. He quickly flipped his hair to hide the blush, running his fingers through is dark hair.

   "Whatever." I whispered in his ear, trying to sound sexy.  Then, I plunged my tongue in his ear. He did this to me all the time. I started collecting my clothes that were thrown all over the place. I grabbed my black ruffled tank top, denim shorts, and my under clothes and put them on. I slipped on my white flip flops and pulled my blonde hair into a messy bun. I walked over to Dean's mirror and pulled out my eyeliner and mascara.  I applied my eyeliner, which made my green eyes pop and then started putting on my mascara.

   "Why do you do that?" Dean asked.

   "Do what?" I asked, my mouth ajar.

   "You always put on makeup after we make love."

   "Wow. Kindergarten much?" I threw my head back in laughter. "Well, I want to look the way I left my house. You know my parents don't approve of me dating you, let alone mess with you."

   "And I thank you for every second we have together." He said wrapping his hands around my waist.

   I turned around and kissed his cheek, ruffling up his hair that he recently fixed. He smacked my hand away and gave a groan, fixing his hair again. 

   "Put your clothes on, please." I asked.

   "Only for you though. " He smiled and kissed my neck.

   I felt guilty for loving him so passionately because I knew my parents hated that we were dating. To my parents I was the sweet, perfect, only child. But, to my parents, Dean was a bad boy who was slowly changing their daughter's life. They hated change.

   "We should go back to your place. " He said as he finished putting on his tennis shoes.

   "Yeah. I have homework.  And, my parents are probably wondering where I am." I predicted as I walked out of his bedroom. His house wasn't big, it didn't need to be. It was only Dean, his mom, and his sister. She was a single mom but, had boyfriends in and out of Dean and Victoria's life. Their house had 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a little kitchen, and a dining/living room.

   I walked out of their house and into Dean's truck. It took him 3 years but, he finally saved enough money to buy a truck. He had been saving since just 15 years old, he was now 18. His truck was defiantly nothing fancy, by any means. It was a red Chevrolet S-10.