Chapter Fourteen: Hospital

I've been in school for two months now and it hasn't gotten much better. It sucks even more, actually because Treasure hasn't talked to me at all. I talk to Dove, JC, and Blair occasionally but I mostly just talk to Carter. But I heard her and Coleman have been having problems ever since she started the rumors about me. Serves her right. As for Carter and I? We're better than ever. Our three month anniversary is soon and I love him more than ever.

My phone rings and it's Carter. I pick it up and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi, Bear. Get ready, we're going on an adventure today." He said.

I started smiling then realized he couldn't see me so I blushed, embarrassed. "Well what should I wear?" I asked. I loved that he always made plans and didn't always ask 'Well what do you want to do?' That gets annoying, fast.

"Shorts, a tank top, and tennis shoes. It's supposed to be hot. Oh, and put your hair up." Although it was the beginning of October, it was still hot in San Francisco.

"You're not going to tell me what we're doing, are you?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Nope." Then he said, "I love you, Bear." and hung up on me.

I smiled so hard my cheeks cramped. I started looking through my closet to find a cute tank top and spotted one of my favorites, a soft pink tank top with a green and blue chevroned anchor on it that had jewels outlining the anchor then it had a blue and green chevron bow pinning the straps together in the back. Definitely a lot going on but so cute! Then I put on some comfortable Nike shorts and my black and gray cheetah Nike shoes. I then braided my blonde hair into a braid on my head then put it in a ponytail.

I go downstairs and see my mom cooking lunch. I can smell exactly what it was before I even entered the kitchen- cheeseburgers with fries. Being pregnant was kind of like having a superpower. You could always smell food and you'd know exactly what it was.

"Hey mom, Carter is coming to pick me up. He wont tell me where we're going but he told me to wear this so it's definitely something active. Just what this pregnant girl needs." I sarcastically said but then laughed. "I don't care what we do because anything with Carter is fun."

"Well, he just pulled up." Mom said looking through the living room windows while still flipping her burgers on the stove.

"Okay, love you both." I said kissing them both on the cheek.

"Have fun, be safe." My mom said, "Oh wait, do you want to take some french fries? Carter loves food." Mom added.

I laughed, "No, I'm sure we're eating somewhere. But thanks." I said as I closed the door behind me. I got into Carter's car.

"Well I was about to come get you. Like, I was about to get out of my car and walk inside like a gentleman and I was going to open your door." He said a little upset in his voice.

"I'm a big girl. I can open my own door." I laughed.

"I know but that's something I'm supposed to do." He pouted. I leaned over and happily kissed his pouty lips away. I bit his lip right before I leaned out of the kiss, smiling.

"Ow." He said, touching his lip. "What was that for?"

"For being so darn cute." I smiled. "Here." I kissed his lip where I bit it a few seconds before. "Feel better?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Much." He smirked. He pulled out of my driveway and we were on our adventure. Which I still didn't know where it was to.

"So what are we doing?" I asked hoping to get an answer.