Chapter Three:Talking with Mom

"Let me go!" I screamed and kicked.

   "NO! THIS IS OUR HOUSE! YOU ABIDE BY OUR RULES OR PUNISHMENT!" I chuckled when mom said 'punishment'. How old was I, five?

   "Do you even know what love is?" I ask quieting down.

   Mom paused, possibly frozen if I could turn around to face her. "Do I know what love is?" My mom whispered my previous asked question. "I married your father because he was a perfect person for me. I love him." My mother said. Then in my ear she whispered, "I'll talk to you later.  Once I put you down go apologize to and kiss your father and he, I'm sure will put Dean down."

   Once my feet met the ground again I turned around and kissed my mother's cheek. "I love you and I'm sorry for my behavior. " Then I walked over to my father and kissed his cheek. "I love you and I'm sorry for my behavior. " I was getting pretty good at apologizing.

   Dean was not let go, instead he was drug into my father's office.  "What are you doing?" I ask.

   "We're having a talk. Caroline take Aubrianna and have a talk with her." My father said as he slammed the door. I was scared for Dean.

   We walked into my parent's huge room and I sat on their bed. "I never loved your father until we got married. My parents forced me into marrying your father. They would tell me all of these impressing things about Graham, your father. Thinking we would fall in love as soon as we met each other, which didn't happen.  I didn't like your father at all. Sure he had good looks and the brains but, his personality wasn't something I was looking for in a partner. I lied to my parents telling them he was perfect for me just so I would follow their dreams for me. Once we were married I found out that he really was perfect for me and I love him. Your father doesn't know this so don't tell him." She said and I was shocked.

   "I really do love Dean, mom." I said slowly.

   "I'm not going to pressure you into dating Kaleb but, atleast try for me. Please. " She pleaded.

   "I can't.  I've already fallen in love and I've fallen pretty hard. " I explained.

   "So you really love him?" She asked.

   "Yes, I really do love him. " I said looking at her in the eyes.

   "Then go for it. I don't support you and Dean but, I do support the love you two share. Your father will never believe in love the way I do. But, I guess I've experienced it in a different way than he did."

   "Thank you mom!" I threw my arms over her shoulders and squeezed her. She hugged me back. "I love you." I whispered.

   "I love you too." She whispered and then we both let go and walked into the living room.

   Once Dean walked out of Dad's office we went to my bedroom and I grabbed my book bag. Tomorrow was the last day of school until summer break and I had to get this homework done. 

   "What'd Dad do to you?" I asked as I grabbed my sociology textbook and started doing my assignment.

   "Um. He said not to speak about it." Dean said.

   I put aside my homework and grabbed him by the neck, leaning back on the bed. I kissed his neck, making a line of kisses to his lips. Then, I wrapped my legs around his torso and kissed his lips, putting a lot of pressure on his lips. We moved our heads in sync and he lifted me off of my bed, my legs still wrapped around him. While never breaking the kiss he pushed me against the wall, using his knee to prop my butt against the wall, he let go of me and took his shirt off revealing his not six pack but pretty fit body. He then helped me take my shirt off and kissed my collarbone. 

   Oh how I loved Dean Reynolds.