Daithi De Calibre: Get Down!

Tumblr Prompt(sorta...basically I had to sum it up): " You won't come down from the tree, so I offer you cookies so you would come down."

(This is going to be like super short xD)

Writer: Britt

Nogla's POV:

I groan as I continue to watch Lui climb up the tall oak tree in the front yard. He didn't struggle to climb or anything but that didn't stop me from being worried. This tree has been here forever. Through storms and earthquakes, yet it has not budged a bit. The tree was pretty strong to say the least. The branches, on the other hand, were very weak meaning they could give in at any second. That's what i was worried about.

I hear a high-pitch giggle/chuckle snap me out of my thoughts. I look up seeing the small man looking down at me. I see him grin widely. "Look! I'm taller than you Nogla!" He says using his squeaker voice. (And yeah I know Lui usually doesn't like to be call short or anything like that but I thought it'd be cute ~ Britt)

I chuckle deeply as I smile. "Yeah that's cool Lui...Now come on get down."

Lui frowns as he crosses his arms around his chest. "No! I wanna stay up here!"

I groan again as I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Get down from there, Lui!"

"No way!" He yells refusing to budge.

"Lui I swear if you don't come down...I'm going to call the police!" I yell back at him not seeing him move an inch.

"Go ahead, I'll fight them!" He smirks as he raises one of his fists.

I sigh. I really didn't want to actually call the police. That was too much work for something this small. I try to think of some other way to get him to come down......then..'I got it!' I think to myself as I run inside probably leaving the small man in the tree confused. I run to the kitchen and open a cabinet pulling out a certain snack I know he loves.

When I finally walk back out, Lui is looking down at me with an eyebrow raised. I only smile as I say, "I have cookies." I lift up the package of chocolate chip cookies showing him.

His eyes widen as he smiles widely. He quickly climbs down careful not to fall. Once down from the tree, he runs over to me and takes the cookies from my hands.

I chuckle as I watch him gobble down the cookies one by one.

After finishing, he sets the package on the round outdoor table next to the house. I walk over to him sitting down onto one to the chairs. He sits down in the one opposite of me as we sit in silence.

"You know....I totally would've fought them.." He says out of nowhere making me chuckle.

"I know you would." I continue to chuckle as he joins in.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed!! I know this was pretty short but I thought this prompt was cute and suited these two. ^-^ Next part will most likely be up soon. Vote and Comment to show support on the book and Follow us as we continue on with our stories.

BYE!!! ~ Britt