A/N Which one next?!?

Hey guys! It's Britt!

I know that there are so many damn author's notes in this book, but I wanted to ask a quick question.

You guys seemed to like the smut that I write last chapter, which I'm super happy about, so I was thinking about doing another one at some point.

So I'm going to put up a little poll here and on the conversation section of our profile!

I'll let you guys choose the ship for the next smut!

So make sure to vote! I want everyone to participate in this because I love hearing everyone's feedback....whether it be good or bad.

It inspires me and Danita to continue the book!

HERE'S THE POLL:

WHICH SHIP SHOULD BE IN THE NEXT SMUT?
° Ohmlirious
° Ohmtoonz
° H20vanoss
° Delitoonz
° Vancat
° H20ladd
° OTHER (IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT SHIP YOU WANNA SEE COMMENT IT WHEN YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION)

So those are the choices! Make sure to vote in the comments and go over to the conversation section on our profile and put your vote there too!

( Also, pay attention, if you follow us, sometimes I send out updates through the convo tab)

Anyway, don't forget to vote and participate! We love hearing your feedback on our one-shots!

But yeah! I love you guys! Thank you for all the support! BYE!!!

          ~Britt<3

(Also, make sure to share our book with your friends if you're enjoying it!)