Ohmlirious: Distraction (Smut)

Hey guys! It's Britt! I just want to thank @Fire_FlamE22 for helping me out and giving me the idea for this one-shot!

When they told me this idea, I just had to write something for it. It was just too good!

For this one-shot, I tried to throw in some smut. I'm still getting used to writing it, so I apologize if it is still a little bad.

(THIS ONE-SHOT IS BASED IN THE SAME WORLD AS THE BOSS'S SON...you're welcome ;) ALSO, SINCE THIS IS BASED IN THE SAME WORLD AS THE BOSS'S SON, THERE MAY BE SOME EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OR ACTIONS...)

I, also, would like to apologize for not writing anything in a very long time. A lot of shit has been going on in my personal life. I've had this one-shot in my drafts for so long, so I wanted to finish it. Love you guys and enjoy the story!

Anyway, let's just get to the one-shot!

Today, was a very busy day for everyone in the office. Deadlines needed to be met. Meetings needed to occur. People were extremely stressed over their own projects. Ryan was definitely in that group of people. 

He had a very important job, here, at the company and that was to help Ms. Del, the company's CEO, with anything that she didn't have time to do herself. So, while she was in her office working on scheduling meetings and assigning new projects to each employee for next week, she had Ryan finish up some important documents that she needed by 5 o'clock today.

Well, he was trying to finish them.

However, that was a bit impossible when he had a whiny little man trying to steal his attention away just so he could have a bit of fun. 

 "Ryyyannn," Jon whined leaning against the front of Ohm's desk. 

"I said no. Now, go home, so I can get this done." Ryan stated, annoyed with the constant whining, not looking away from the papers in front of him as he wrote what was needed.

The smaller man groaned dramatically then crossed his arms. 

"Come on. Just take a break for a bit. You already got most of it done and I'm bored." Ohm glanced up at Jon then at the stack of unfinished papers beside him.

It wasn't like he didn't want to take a break. He would love to take a bit of time to give a little attention to his boyfriend, but it was almost five o'clock and he needed to sign the rest of these documents. He moved his gaze back up to Jon as the mischievous young man advanced towards him moving around his desk.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what Jon's motives were when he snuck in the busy office building during Ohm's lunch break. The mischievous brunet had gotten bored with just sitting at their shared home and decided to seek out a little excitement for himself.

Well, now was not the time for this.

"Jon... Not right now." Ryan stated looking away from the younger man as he inched closer dragging a pale hand across the desk.

Swaying his thin hips, Jon proceeds towards the working man until he came up beside him. A small smirk formed on his small lips as he placed a hand on the leather chair and leaned down. He let a breath slip past his lips and brush against Ohm's right ear. Ohm sighed trying to ignore him.

"Five minutes...that's all I need. Please, Ryan."

The older man glanced at his needy boyfriend from the corner of his eye. His blue eyes stared back at him. Lust clouded the smaller man's vision. It had been almost a week since Ryan had touched him and Jon was growing impatient. This job was getting in the way of his fun and he didn't like that one bit.