MiniCat: No Alone Time

Hey guys! It's Britt! I know it's been a while since we last updated. However, I have not stopped working on one shots. This one is just a quick little MiniCat story. It's not much, but I wanted you guys to have a little something.

ALSO, READ UNTIL THE END FOR SOME EXCITING INFORMATION!!

So, let me stop talking and I hope you guys enjoy!

No one's P.O.V

Being a couple within a group of friends is hard.

Especially for Craig and Tyler.

They have so many friends that they hang out with and play videos games with that having time to themselves is hard sometimes.

Someone is always wanting to do something.

Whether it be Anthony wanting to record hours of Golf It or Evan inviting them to play GMod. They can't get any alone time.

Until today.

Neither of them had any plans. No recording. No traveling. Nothing to distract them from each other.

So, they decided to stay in and catch up on movies on Netflix.

"Comedy or horror?" Craig asked scanning the categories.

"Hmm.....how about a horror? We've already watched most of the comedy movies." Tyler answered from the kitchen as he watched the timer count down on the microwave. Popping noises erupted from the machine along with the delicious buttery smell.

Craig smiled as the scent found its way to his nose.

He chuckled," Okay! You sure you won't get scared?" The small man smirked glancing at the archway.

He heard a loud obnoxious laugh.

"Oh please! I'm a tough guy! I should be asking you that question." Tyler said with another laugh.

Craig rolled his eyes and giggled finally choosing a movie. 1922. (A/N Okay, technically, 1922 isn't classified as a horror movie on Netflix, but I think it's creepy enough to be one. By the way, if you haven't watched it yet, go watch it! It's really good!)

"Oh whatever. Hurry up and get in here already, Mr. Tough-Guy!"

Tyler yelled back a quick response before grabbing a large bowl and dumped the bag of popcorn into it. He threw away the bag then quick went to the fridge to grab some drinks then made his way to the living room with the goodies in hand.

Craig smiled taking a drink from the taller man as he took a seat beside him.

Tyler set the bowl of popcorn on his lap and looked at him.

"So, what are we watching, babe?"

Craig felt his cheeks get warm hearing the small, but cute, pet name and pointed the remote at the screen.

"Well, it's a movie called 1922. It looks really creepy. It's also based on a novella by Stephen King apparently."

"Okay. Sounds good to me. Press play." Tyler wrapped an arm around Craig's shoulders and began eating popcorn.

Craig smiled and went to press play.

However.

That's when their phones started to go crazy. Texts from their friends came rolling in one by one. Each one asking if they were busy or wanted to play some video game.

Both of the men groaned in annoyance. They had told them ahead of time that they were going to take an off day. To just relax together. But, apparently, no one got the damn message.

"What the hell is wrong with them?! We told them we weren't recording today!" Craig crossed his arms and pouted. He was over this shit.

Tyler sighed and leaned over grabbing both of their phones. Craig watched him with an eyebrow raised.

"I know how to make this stop." Tyler smirked sensing the other man's slight confusion.

Craig continued to watch as Tyler powered off both of their phones. Both went silent. Tyler grinned setting them back down and turning towards Mini.

"Now, where were we?"

Mini blinked a couple times before a smile formed then a laugh. He leaned over and placed a kiss on Tyler's cheek causing the other to let out a chuckle.

Finally, some alone time.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this short little one shot! There may be some grammar errors here and there, but that's because I'm typing this on my phone instead of the laptop. But, I really hoped that you guys liked it and I just wanted to let you all know that something pretty exciting is happening!

There is a person that is wanting to turn one of my one shots into a chapter book! I'm not going to say who it is or which one shot it is yet. Because I want to make it a surprise for when it comes out! I'll make a whole Author's note shouting out the person and stuff!

Also, while I was chatting with the person, they suggested that I do chapter book. I don't know to be honest. Would you guys like me to make a chapter book? I'm just asking.

But, anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!

Make sure to Vote, Comment, and Follow for more oneshots!

                     ~Britt <3