first day

I'm re writing this, because the start wasn't as good as I thought it was when I first wrote this.

I walked in through the classroom door and took a seat. I noticed this girl in the classroom, her name was Park Chaeyoung.

She was really beautiful. She was literally my ideal type. Her long black hair flowed down her shoulder. She had a cute small waist. Her legs were nice and long too.

As I sat there staring, she then looked over my way. I swung my head to the other side.

Rosé was Jimin's sister he never told us about. Well he did, he just didn't talk about her as much.

Jungkook felt as if it was love at first sight, but he didn't believe in stuff like that.

Chaeyoung noticed this cute bunny like boy starting at her. She smiled as her cheeks burned up.

"Rosé, why are you blushing?" Lisa asked curiously. "Nothing!" Rosé said hiding her cheeks with her hands.

"Hm, okay," Lisa said. Lisa clearly didn't believe her, but she didn't want to be to persistent.

"Class, please lower your voices. The lesson is starting!" The teacher said.

"May I go to the restroom sir?" Rosé asked raising her hand. "I don't know, can you?" He said sassily.

Since Rosé has manners, she didn't talk back. She just quietly sat down until class was over.

After class she ran towards restroom. She did not want to pee her pants on the first day of school.

—————

It was lunch time. Jungkook swiftly walked towards a table waiting for the others.

One by one they all came by. "Jungkook, are you eating that?" Jin said pointing at his chicken. "Duh, that's the main course!" Jungkook said back to him. "Don't give me that sass, little boy."

After lunch was over, I made my way to Rosé.
"Will you meet me at the park? Please." I said closing my eyes. "Sure!" She said smiling. Her smile is really pretty I-

So I hope you guys liked this, i now have to re do all my other ones, but it's okay.