talk to me

Both of them were heartbroken even though they liked each other so much. It's just that, Tzuyu had to be here and ruin their relationship.

"Baby!" A girl voice said knocking on Jungkooks door, "Open up!" He looked out his window. Tzuyu, why the fuck is she here?

He went down and opened his door. "Fuck, you're shirtless." Tzuyu said touching his abs. He slapped away her arm. "What do you want?" He asked. "Let's go out!" She said brightly. "I'll pass." He said closing the door. She was going to say something, but it was already too late.

Jungkook took a quick shower before putting on his uniform. He quickly drove to school and avoided anybody who came near him. Well not his best friends, just others.

Kathleen and Taehyung walked down the hallways being loud like they always do. "You're so cute!" "You're cuter!" Girls would die to be Kathleen, but too bad they can't. They noticed how Jungkook felt down, so they went to over to him.

"Hey Jungkook, are you okay?"  Kathleen asked. "I'm fine." Jungkook said looking down on the floor. "Are you sure?" Taehyung said snapping to get his attention. "Yes, I am. I'm one hundred percent sure." Jungkook said walking around them to get to class.

Jungkook went into his class, he saw Rosé sitting there as beautiful as ever. He quickly looked away remembering she told him to leave her alone. He avoided her all day, even though it was hard.

"Jungkook!" Jimin said running towards him. "Yeah?" Jungkook said. "So how was yesterday? You didn't tell me you were taking her over your house." Jimin said. "Yesterday was okay, and I didn't take her over my house." Jungkook said trying to leave, but Jimin blocked his way. "What do you mean?" Jimin asked sadly. "She wasn't with me, okay? She was probably at her friends house." Jungkook implied. "Why didn't you take her home?" Jimin curiously asked Jungkook.

"She left by herself." Jungkook said while a tear fell out his eye. "Talk to me." Jimin said.