fire

j.jk
They all pulled on me. I tried to get them off my back. "STOP LET ME GO IN BEFORE IT GETS WORST!" I said sobbing. A couple seconds later I became free and ran towards the fire. It was hot. My body was burning. I quickly got a little safe. The object my great grandmother gave me was in this. I couldn't give it up. If it burns, I'll burn with it.
I sobbed running out of the apartment building. People called my name. I didn't know which way to go. Both exits had fire. I soon became weak on my legs.
"help..! s-someone! help me!" I yelled.
My eyes closed. Am I dead? My life has been a rollercoaster. Stalkers, Kidnappers, Heartbreak, and Happiness. This how I'm going to die. I didn't want to die yet though.
My eyes were closed but a light shined on my face. Is this heaven? I tried to get my hand to block the light, but they were attached to wires.
Is this how heaven is. Light shining on your face while you're attached to wires? I opened my eyes and all I saw was light. I turned my head. A wall. Then to the other side. Another wall. I sat up. It was a hospital room.
I'm not dead. I was just at this hospital for Taehyung yesterday.. I think.
"HES AWAKE! GET A DOCTOR HURRY!" Taehyung said. "Are you okay?!" He asked worriedly. "I feel okay.." I said. Rosé came running in. She hugged me really tight. "I thought I was going to lose you again!" She said sobbing. I hugged her back without thinking. "Me too." I said.

Hey guys! This is going to end soon. I am making another story of rosékook, so I would really appreciate it if you would read it! This story was a crazy ride. It was also cringey and I'm sorry lol. It was my first story and I'm honored that you guys read this! I hope you guys will still be reading some of my stories in the future! Bye!!

-aestheticiv