end

We later on had twins. We were also married. The marriage gave back memories from our fake marriage, except it was real this time.

"Chaewon!" I yelled. "I'm going to find you! AHA!" I started tickling her. "Appa!" She said giggling. "Appa! Don't hurt my sister!" Jihoon said jumping on top of me. "AHHH! Rosé help me!" I said yelling for help. "Why?" She said running in. "The kids are KILLING me!" I said chuckling. She started tickling  Jihoon. "Don't hurt appa jihoon!" She said. Ah that's my wife.

"Who wants to go out with aunt Kathleen and uncle Taehyung?" I said. "ME!" Jihoon and Chaewon said in unison. "Okay, they're coming soon! Come here let's change!" Rosé said.

"Awh you guys are so adorable!" Rosé said, squealing. *knock knock* "they're here!" I said jogging to the door. "Hey guys!" I said opening the door. "Hey!" Kathleen said happily. "Unnie!" Chaewon said running towards her. "Hello cutie!" She said squeezing her cheeks. "Haha you look like your mother! A chipmunk!" Kathleen said jokingly. "Yah!" Rosé said giggling. "Chaewon looks like a chipmunk and Jihoon looks like a bunny." Kathleen said. "A spitting image of their parents!" Taehyung said. "Okay. I think we should go now. We should get to the amusement park as fast as we can so we can stay longer right?" Taehyung said to the kids. "Yeah!" They both said.

They left, now I have Rosé to myself! No kids to take her away from me! I pinned her to the wall. "I missed you" I whispered in her ear. "I did too." She whispered back. You guys don't need to know what happened next. ('-ω-')

Rosé and I cuddled up on the bed. "It was nice to do that again." I said. "Yeah!" She said kissing me. We then watched some Netflix. We were on such a good part, but then someone knocked on the door. Wow. "It's probably Kathleen and Taehyung." I said. "It's not, they asked if the kids could sleepover and I let them..." Rosé said. "You tell me now?" I said. "We were in the 'moment' " She said. "Oh haha yeah." I said scratching my head.

I went to the door and opened it. "Hel- Uhm." I said startled. "Who is-" Rosé was also startled. "Mark..." I said. "Hey..." He said. My blood started boiling remembering that day. "Can I come in? I'm sorry, I won't do anything." He said. Not to be rude or anything, but he looks a bit, well dirty. He told us he got beaten up by gangsters or something. He gotten robbed, gotten kidnapped to Busan then busted free and came all the way to Seoul by walking. I'm not sure how to feel since being kidnapped had happened to me before... 

"Please let me stay! I won't cause any trouble!" He said bowing. I didn't want to be rude so I let him stay in a guest room. "I don't feel good about him." I said to Rosé. "Me either, but he could've changed." She said. We sat down for dinner. He showed us some cuts and bruises. This is making me believe him, but I don't know if I should. I didn't want to leave Rosé alone with Mark, but I really had to pee. I would bring her in the bathroom, but he would think I didn't believe him. I made my choice and left Rosé there. "I'm going to use the bathroom." I said standing up. Rosé looked at me. I looked back at her. I gave her a signal that I would be back soon.

p.cy pov
Jungkook stood up to use the bathroom. I didn't want to be left alone with Mark. "Do you have a phone I could use? I want to call my mother." Mark said to me. "Uhm yea." I said. I started walking towards the kitchen wear I left my phone.

I heard running so I quickly looked back and I saw... darkness. I wasn't unconscious or anything. A bag was on my face or something. "Don't worry Rosé, you'll be better off with me then Jungkook. Just stay calm." He covered my mouth. I tried to scream with my mouth closed, but I'm not sure if Jungkook could hear. Why did he take so long? Was he doing #2? He better get out quickly.

Mark through me inside some kind of vehicle. He then took my tied my wrists and ankles together with a rope. It was really tight. I could hear Jungkook yelling, but we already left. A flow of tears flew down my eyes. Why? Why did this have to happen? I have a family now, and j can't lose them. I didn't want to sit there crying, so I wiggles around to get the bag off of my head. I could see now. I moved around my arms and legs to try to get the ropes loose but it didn't work. I looked around. A knife was under a box. The sharp part stuck out. I touched the non sharp side to pull it out but no use. I then gave up and held the whole thing and pulled. The knife sliced into my skin. Blood. A lot of blood was all over my hand. It hurt so much. I cut off the rope. I was in the trunk of a van type of vehicle. I looked through the window. "Jungkook!" I said whispering. I opened the trunk. We were on a empty road. I was going to jump out, but he gave me a sign to stay, why? I heard sirens. "ROSÉ! CLOSE THAT RIGHT NOW!" Mark said angrily. I did what he said. The sirens got louder. "Oh shit." Mark said. I guess Jungkook is smarter than he looks. We were surrounded by police cars.

Jungkook came out the car and opened the trunk and grabbed me. "I- I was so so so scared." He said crying. "I was too!" I said almost crying. I was breathing heavily. I don't like seeing blood. "Rosé what happened?" Jungkook asked holding my cut hand. "A knife was under a heavy box and I couldn't pull it out with just the non sharpened side so I pulled it out causing my hand to have cuts." I said. "Wow, you're really brave jagi!" He said complimenting me. Mark started getting arrested. I thought he could've changed. An officer came up to Jungkook and me. "Thank you for finding him. We've been chasing him around for years! It usually had been stalking and killing. He stalked a girl named Park Chaeyoung. Do you guys know her?" The officer asked. "Uh- I'm Park Chaeyoung." I said raising my hand a bit. "Ohh, explains the whole situation right now." The officer said.

I went to the hospital after talking with the officers. I got some medicine for my hand. The knife was dirty and put some infection in my hand so I had to use the medicine everyday until it heals. The doctor said it should take about 1-2 weeks to heal. We went home and made sure we locked EVERYTHING. We know he gotten arrested, but he could have had some people working with him. So we made sure EVERYTHING was locked. Jungkook held me tight throughout the night. It was a crazy day, but Jungkooks warmth made me feel better.

hey guys! I hoped you guys liked reading this story as much as I did writing this! If you guys would like a little sequel tell me! bye!